32 ❆ "and I'm done resisting."

"Yoongi!" Songhee shouted gleefully, pulling Yoongi into her bedroom and shutting the door after, she made sure to lock it too.

Yoongi laughed, throwing himself on Songhee's bed with a content sigh. Songhee joined him, her back against the headboard of her bed, she gave Yoongi a knowing look, "So, have you guys done anything?" she asked, "You look fine to me."

Yoongi sat up, taking Songhee's hands into his own, "We held hands, Hee."

Songhee's eyes widened, never before had she heard of a frost and fire elemental holdings hands, "and? Nothing happened?"

He shook his head, "Nothing at all, it's been a little over 24 hours since we did and I feel great and I saw him earlier and he told me he feels fine," Yoongi showed Songhee his hands, "I have no burn marks or anything."

Songhee was aghast, she was speechless. She trusted Yoongi, though that didn't stop her skepticism of the situation.

"How did it feel?" she inquired, smiling at the gleam that over took Yoongi's eyes.

"Amazing," Yoongi gushed, his cheeks pink, "his hands were warm, as I expected, but it didn't hurt to hold them. He spun me around like I was a prince and it was happy, we were happy," Yoongi laughed a bit as he continued, "I wish you could've seen the smile on his face, it was gorgeous, he's gorgeous," Yoongi mumbled the last part, though Songhee heard it either way.

Songhee placed her hands on Yoongi's cheeks, "You're in love with him!"

"I-" Yoongi was about to deny it, but knew it would be a lie.

Of course he's in love with Hoseok, how could he not be? Hoseok was a sweetheart, he had one of the kindest hearts on the planet, cared for the people he loved with every ounce of his body, and looked like the sun if it was a person. The way he looked at Yoongi, the stares he would give when he thought Yoongi wasn't looking, only made Yoongi fall for him more.

And his smile, god his smile.

Yoongi wished to see it everytime he woke and everytime he was about to sleep, it was beautiful, in the shape of a heart.

Yoongi never thought a smile could be so beautiful.

"I know," he finally confessed, Songhee squealing as she threw herself back on her bed.

She was happy for Yoongi, because the love he and Hoseok share is rare, it isn't common for two people to share such a strong connection with each other.

"I have one question though," Songhee sat up, "Why didn't you guys start with something a bit smaller? I mean, you didn't know what was going to happen."

Yoongi sighed before telling Songhee all about what happened between Akane and Joonwae, about the pictures and how their relationship wasn't hidden. He told her about how he and Hoseok believed they were killed and someone, the academy mainly, wanted to cover it up and made up the lie of them dying due to having sex to keep fire and frost from coming into contact. It's just he and Hoseok don't know exactly why or who did it.

Songhee was surprised. She was one of the people who was never curious enough to really question what the academy said about Akane and Joonwae, but now that Yoongi told her all of this she thinks she should have been a bit for suspicious about what the academy said. Even now, as Yoongi and Hoseok prove that fire and frost can still make contact, her mind if whirring with more potential lies the superiors could have spewed to hide something even bigger.

Something they don't want anyone to know. Especially students.

"This is crazy," she said after moments of silence, "I mean, who would think we have such a secretive academy?"