*56 ❆ He showed me all the stars

So

This is A LOT and by A LOT I mean over 2000 words a lot TeeheeWe have lifty lifty, eaty eaty, kissy kissy, and fuckey fuckey*slurp*Round 1 *in mortal combat voice* FUCKTOP HOSEOK and BOTTOM YOONGLESThis some 18+ Shit so if you ain't comfortableI s...

Teehee
We have lifty lifty, eaty eaty, kissy kissy, and fuckey fuckey
*slurp*
Round 1 *in mortal combat voice* FUCK
TOP HOSEOK and BOTTOM YOONGLES
This some 18+ Shit so if you ain't comfortable
I suggest you exit
For the rest of you
Enjoy :)

This is A LOT and by A LOT I mean over 2000 words a lot TeeheeWe have lifty lifty, eaty eaty, kissy kissy, and fuckey fuckey*slurp*Round 1 *in mortal combat voice* FUCKTOP HOSEOK and BOTTOM YOONGLESThis some 18+ Shit so if you ain't comfortableI s...

(yes the title is a reference to Oh My God by Gidle, my queens)

Yoongi and Hoseok sat across each other on Yoongi's bed, the two deciding to go there and fulfill their desires whilst performing the last test.

The two were currently trying to decide who would top and who would bottom, since they were both obviously versatile.

Here's a bit of a lesson. A bottom can be dominant, and a top can be submissive just as much as a top can be dominant and a bottom can be submissive; just because someones a top doesn't make them automatically dominant and just because someones a bottom doesn't make them automatically submissive. In Hoseok and Yoongi's cases, they could be either top or bottom, meaning they could take and give dick, they could be dominant in the position or submissive, it all depended on the partner.

In the room souly lit by the moonlight, Hoseok and Yoongi were trying to decide who'd do what first.

"We can play rock paper scissors," Yoongi suggested with a small head tilt, which had Hoseok furrowing his eyebrows.

"Seriously?"

Yoongi nodded, "I want to either put my dick in you or you put your dick in me, I really don't care, Seok-ah."

Hoseok sighed, nodding as he set his hands up in the rock, paper, scissors position. Yoongi smiled briefly before doing the same.

"2 out of 3?"

Yoongi shook his head, "Whoever wins first."

Hoseok hummed.

"Rock, paper, scissors-"