110🔥 "Necklace, it's burning."

"He has a what?!" Fera inquired, keeping her voice even, though the others could tell she was freaking out, that was explained by how her eyes were wide staring at them and she had a creepy smile on her face.

"Uh, Unnie, why are you doing that?" Songhee asked, hiding behind Ilsung's obnoxiously tall body since Fera was freaking her out.

Fera's expression dropped, the female placing her hands on her hips as she heaved a breath, "Malchin said I should try and keep a level expression when bad things happen."

"That was far, far, from level, Noona," NamJoon stated, causing Fera to glare at him briefly before her gaze turned back to SeokJin and Jungkook.

They were all crammed in Taehyung and Jimin's room, SeokJin running off to get their Chancellor and bring her to the room, while Jungkook went to collect the others. Both of them put a shirt on, and they made the decision to lock Taehyung's unconscious body in the bathroom, incase he woke up, Jungkook freezing the door to prevent him from getting out if he did.

Now that they were all finally there, Jungkook was explaining what happened.

"I went in there, ripped open the curtain and..." he trailed off, his hand rubbing along his throat as tears gathered in his eyes. Jin wrapped an arm around him, kissing his temple and telling him it's okay, "and I saw his back, you all remember when he got the wound from the ice soldier?" they nodded slowly, "well around the cut were these black rays coming out, it looked like he was injected with ink and it looked like it was rotting but that wasn't even the creepy part. There was a literal bug, a bug, crawling under his skin."

When Fera had got there, that was the first thing Jungkook blurted out, which explained her reaction at the beginning. Now that she knew the whole story, she was even terrified.

"It's that witch," he informed, leaning into his older boyfriend, "his eyes went black when I saw it, he, or she, was choking me and speaking through him, her name's Jiwoo apparently. If it wasn't for Jin taking him off of me she would've killed me and probably done the same to Jinnie." he said, no matter how much saying that scared him, he knew it was the truth.

Jimin choked on his breath when he realized what that meant, "She's been watching us through Taehyung, sh-she's been looking at everything we've been doing through him." he repeated the last part softly, his heart in pain for his bestfriend, his sun soul.

Hoseok was the next to speak, Yoongi holding his waist, "What the fuck are we supposed to do? It's not like we can just keep him locked up the whole time."

Songhee sighed, a loud, exaggerated breath, the others looked at her with curiosity, "There is only one person who can help us with this, who knew Jiwoo and more about witches than any of us do."

They all sighed as well, though agreed as Songhee stated:

"Hayoon."

<><><>

"You don't even stop talking do you?" Hayoon stated with aggravation, running a hand through her white hair as Yeonie used her Earth ability to peacefully move branches out of their way.

Donghan laughed, a loud, obnoxious sound that made Hayoon want to rip his throat out, "No, no I can't, the eighteen years of knowing me and the time we spent in the womb should've told you that much."

Hayoon threw a dagger of ice at him, Donghan melting it with just a look since he was already expecting it.

The three were kind of on the run, from someone they considered so dear to them, but they knew where they were going. Jiwoo shared a lot with Akane, their deceased mother, but she also shared things with them, like stuff about her life before she met their mother.

Including the fact she had a sister.

So, they decided that they were going to find that sister. They raided the house, looking for anything that could lead them too her or to where she was from, and thankfully they found that information.

Jiwoo came from Caroban, which is, quite literally, witch country. It was in the whole of Aesthete but was well hidden since witches didn't like elementals and elementals were meant to feel the same way.

Kinda like a vampire vs wolf thing.

Hayoon, Donghan, and Yeonie were on their way to Caroban since they had a map thanks to Akane, and Jiwoo had pointed out it's location when Akane asked. Once they got there, they just needed to find Somin, Jiwoo's elder sister, and beg her for help.

It didn't take a genius to figure out Jiwoo was going to go after Elemental kind, but it did take one to find out a way to stop her.

Preferably kill her.

As they walked Hayoon felt the necklace around her neck burn, which meant Songhee was calling out to her, but she simply ignored it. After everything they've been through the last couple weeks, Songhee was the last person she wanted to see.

Though it didn't stop.

Songhee kept doing it over and over and over, causing Hayoon to scream out as she lifted the pendant to prevent the burning, but the chain decided to start burning too.

What did she want?

"What's wrong?" Jeongyeon asked, tilting her head, she was obviously concerned since Hayoon looked in pain.

Hayoon shook her head, "Necklace, it's burning."

"Doesn't that mean Songhee is calling out to you?" Jeongyeon furrowed her eyebrows, isn't that a good thing?

Hayoon nodded, "Yes, but I don't want to go to the Academy"

"What if it's important?"

"I-"

"No," Donghan but in, shaking his head, "we have more important things to do like seeing Somin and figuring out how to kill her sister."

"You act like they can't help!" Yeonie shouted at him, they were like siblings as well since they've grown up together.

Donghan huffed, "They can't, they-"

"Know more than you think," Hayoon intervened, feeling the necklace burn again, "they figured out momma's secret with the little information they knew, they figured out the frost and fire rumor, they might be more helpful than we think."

Donghan just stared between them, rolling his eyes and throwing his arms out, "FINE! Then what are we waiting for? Let's go."

Hayoon couldn't help but smile, no matter how unbearable her brother could be at times, he was her blood and her twin.

With a new destination in sight, the three turned around and towards the last place they expected to be going too.