125🔥 It's okay to fall apart

"What do you want me to do huh?! Cry? I already did enough of that, Dion!"

"Soyeon, you just had a bomb dropped on you, killed your father, and saw that the woman you loved like a mother was killed by your actual mother, and you're telling me you just want to ignore it?" Dion yelled at her, though even if he was yelling, his eyes were full of undeniable concern for the young girl in front of him.

Soyeon glared at him, her jaw clenched and hands in fists, "Yes, I do, because we have bigger things to focus on right now."

"Soyeon-" Shuhua began while walking towards the elder female, she was going to place her hand on Soyeon's shoulder in a comforting manner; since they couldn't begin to imagine what she must've been going through, she had to burn her childhood home with her parents inside and was carrying a bag with what she had to consider necessary since she couldn't take it all.

All she could hold on to were the memories, the good ones of both her parents. Because no matter what, blood or not, Somin would always be her mother.

"NO!" Soyeon yelled, turning towards Shuhua and unintentionally sending the younger female flying backwards.

"SHUHUA!" the others yelled, using parts of their power to try and keep her from getting hurt, though she ended up landing on Ilsung with a groan.

Ilsung's head hit the ground, the male crying out and holding the wound.

Shuhua looked down at him sheepishly, her body aching from the surge of magik she was pushed back with, "Sorry."

"Nah, it's fine, i've always wanted to be a landing pad, no worries," Ilsung responded, smiling at Shuhua as she got off of him, the elementals laughing at his use of humor.

It was his coping mechanism.

Que the 'same's.

Soyeon stared at her hands after Shuhua went back, she didn't mean to do that, she didn't want to do that!

Dion walked up behind her, placing his hand on her shoulder, "Power, magik, is guided heavily by emotion, and your emotions are all over the place, Soyeon. I'm not telling you to take a day because I want you to cry, even though you should, i'm telling you too because you can hurt somebody; look what you did to Shuhua." he told her, Soyeon staring down at the grass under her boots while biting her inner cheek.

She didn't want to hurt them, that's the last thing she wanted to do.

"Fine," she gave in, her voice soft as she looked up at Dion, her eyes watering slightly, "why them?" her nostrils flared as she said this to the elder, who shook his head as he sighed, wrapping his arm around her.

"I don't know, hun," he rested his head on top of hers, Soyeon sniffling, trying to keep her tears in, "I don't know," Dion repeated, his voice a bit softer, more hushed.

Maybe Soyeon wasn't the only one that needed time to process everything.

<><><>

Lolie welcomed them back to a cooked meal, the woman was humming to herself as they walked in, smiling widely when she saw them all gather.

Dion raised an eyebrow, "Lolie, what-"

"You all look hungry and the spirits talk," she interrupted him before he continued, her purple hair in a top knot, her face went serious as she looked at Soyeon, "I'm sorry, Soyeon."

Soyeon nodded in Lolie's direction, she was about to walk away to go, maybe, cry her eyes out; but a purple mist surrounded her and pulled her closer to Lolie.