52 ❆ Plan

"YOU THINK SHE'S GOING TO WHAT?!"

"SIT DOWN, JUNGKOOK!"

"NO!" Jungkook shouted, pacing the roof while biting on his nail, he completely ignored Jimin's words, "NamJoon Hyung thinks this bitch wants too," he lowered his voice, "kill us at the ball," he raised it again, "AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM-"

SeokJin grabbed Jungkook, the younger males back against his chest, and placed his hand in front of Jungkook's mouth with a subtle smirk decorating his tranquil features. Taehyung, who was beside the two, laughed as he caressed Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes but did allow himself to lean against Jin.

Taehyung smiled softly, "You can continue, NamJoon Hyung, why do you think she'd try then?"

NamJoon shrugged, his arms wrapped around Jimin, "She made eye contact with me during the assembly, and the smirk she gave me made my skin crawl. Either she's planning to kill us, or planning something, because that look wasn't for nothing-"

"Well you're right about that," they heard a voice say from the door of the roof.

They all decided to meet there quickly, not being noticed because of everyone else also leaving the auditorium, along with the fact Yang and the marshalles were in the meeting room and out of sight. NamJoon needed to tell them about what he thought, and like hell would he wait to do so when it concerned all of their lives.

All of them looked over hysterically, Jungkook, SeokJin, and Jimin's eyes all turning into their signature colors in case it was anyone they didn't want there.

Thankfully, it was just Fera.

She placed her hands up in a surrendered manner, a small smile on her face, "It's just me," she assured, walking over to them, "I thought i'd find you guys up here."

Hoseok quirked an eyebrow, his back against Yoongi's chest as they sat against the ledge of the roof, "How'd you know?"

Fera laughed, taking a seat in one of the empty spaces of the circle the nine had created, "I've known about the access to the roof since I was 19, didn't take a genius to find out where you guys would go to speak privately." she deadpanned, her dark orange hair flowing behind her as if the wind existed only to move her hair.

Songhee was the first one to ask the question they're all wondering, "Why'd you follow us?"

Fera hummed, sitting criss cross apple sauce. All marshalle's wore a military type of outfit, which consisted of their colors and symbol. For hers, she wore leather pants, a black long sleeve turtle neck that was made of a material that was hard to cut through. On it, was a red dragon moving on a flame like manner and Reds in subtle areas.

"I had a marshalle meeting, which happens occasionally but rarely with Yang." she sighed, she seemed agitated, worried, which had the rest feeling the tension deep in their bones, "We didn't know about the assembly, we found out about it when you guys did. So, after ward, we all went with her to the meeting room, their she explained what her intensions were."

All of them tensed even more, afraid of what Fera would say but needing to know it nonetheless.

"At the ball she wants eyes on all nine of you. I was assigned Kim SeokJin and Jung Hoseok, Cashel was assigned Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, and Jeon Jungkook, Victor was assigned his little brother, Min Yoongi-" Yoongi scowled at the mention, "and Songhee. While Yang has Kim NamJoon and Hayoon Sai."

They all exhaled deeply, at least they knew what was going on.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "If Yang knew Jin and I were involved, why didn't she take our abilities?"

"Because she wants to see if you guys are planning anything, she wants to catch you doing something so she can have you all kicked out of the academy," Fera explained, she eyed Jungkook with SeokJin, her fire babies arms wrapped around Jungkook and Taehyung, "Cute." she muttered, causing all three to blush.

"That can't be it though," NamJoon was shaking his head, he didn't believe those were Yang's only intentions. The smirk she gave him was too sinister for that to be it.

Fera nodded, agreeing with him, "I don't believe it is either. I think she's planning something bigger, but not towards all of you. NamJoon, I highly suggest you keep your guard up the entire ball, I feel like her target is you-" she then looked at Yoongi and Hoseok, "and you two."

Hoseok and Yoongi already knew that was coming.

"But it's because of Victor, he told her what he saw that day you cut his back," Fera had a saddened expression on her face, "He told her, in vivid detail, how Hoseok came in and stopped Yoongi from killing him, how Hoseok touched Yoongi's shoulder and then you two walked away together hand in hand. He told all of us at the meeting."

If Yoongi didn't want to kill his brother before, then he most definitely does now.

Sensing the rising anger in Yoongi, Hoseok held his hand and squeezed it, the feeling relaxing Yoongi only a tiny bit.

"So, what does she want to do about it?" Hoseok inquired, even though he knew he was going to hate the answer.

Fera sighed, running her hand through her long orange hair before giving them a distressed look, "She said she wants to separate you two for good, keep you from figuring out whatever the hell she's hiding. And I don't know what that consists of."

Yoongi and Hoseok's expressions turned to stressed ones, what the hell was she going to do to separate them? How would she even do that? Threaten them? Kill them?

"I have a plan though," Fera began, the rest giving her hopeful looks, "the guards are easy to tip off, so I can easily get them to ignore your guys presence and pretend you don't do anything and just say you guys went to bed if you disappear; even the extra tip that they saw you go in your room. Plus, I can handle Victor and Cashel. I don't want Yang to ruin a good night for you guys."

They all sighed out of relief, full on bowing to the fire marshalle. What in the hell would they do if she wasn't on their side? If she didn't believe in them figuring out the truth as much as they wanted too?

Hell, if they weren't already in love with their partners, then they sure as hell would want to put a ring on Fera's finger.

a/n

In case you forgot what Fera looks like, she's 35 (remember people can look really young)

Blurry, but the top half of Fera's uniform