53🔥I love you

Yesterday was chaotic when it came to updating. For about an hour and a half I couldn't access my works and was on the verge of a panic attack because I thought they were gone. Then, I published 52 and some of you got the notif really late or couldn't see it at all. s i g h
Anyways, enjoy the chapter, luvs.
and fuck watshit :)

Jimin suppressed his smile as NamJoon held the bouquet of flowers in front of him, with a handsome dimpled smile adorning his features.

Even though they've been a couple for more than 3 months now, NamJoon still insisted on asking Jimin out to the ball properly.

In their secret spot, where the moon was high in the sky, the stars shining all around them, and the nocturnal critters their only audience.

"Really, Joonie?" Jimin gigged, taking the flowers from NamJoon and allowing NamJoon to hold him, "I told you not too."

NamJoon smiled, caressing Jimin's beautiful face, "You knew I was going to anyway, I don't care if we're already together, i'm still going to make the effort of asking and impressing you."

"Your presence already impresses me, love," Jimin assured, "the flowers are beautiful, thank you, but" Jimin smiled up at NamJoon, "I have something even more gorgeous looking at me."

NamJoon's cheeks blushed red, he had to keep from covering his flustered face, "and you say I'm cheesy."

"I got it from you!" Jimin insisted while laughing, NamJoon joining him.

Once they calmed down, Jimin replied, "Of course i'm going to go with you, dummy, I couldn't imagine going with anyone else."

"You better," NamJoon said in a low, domineering voice, which caused Jimin's cheeks to become painted with a pink hue and a shiver to run through his body.

Jimin touched NamJoon's chest, "Look at you turning all sexy, what duality."

"I get it from you," Namjoon shrugged before closing the gap between them and pulling Jimin closer to him.

Jimin, with the bouquet still in his hands, wrapped his arms around NamJoon's neck. NamJoon's lips moving from Jimin's lips to his jawline and neck, Jimin let out a laugh mixed with a slight moan, "Joon-"

"I know," NamJoon stopped, already predicting what Jimin was probably going to say. Though, when he looked at Jimin, he noticed his lover's gaze was fixed on the luminescent pond behind NamJoon.

"The ball is probably going to be our last day where everything will just be normal," Jimin muttered, not covering up the sadness that welled up in his eyes.

They all agreed Songhee would try the memory thing after the ball, and even if they didn't verbalize it to each other, they knew it was most definitely because they all knew after Songhee tried, everything would change more than it already has.

NamJoon tilted Jimin's head so the younger would look at him, "We're going to be okay, Minnie, you know I wouldn't let anything happen-"

"What about you?" Jimin interrupted, grabbing NamJoon's hands, he had placed the bouquet down next to him, "for once, Joonie, think about your self and your safety, Yang wants your head more than any of ours."

The earth elemental nodded, wrapping his arms around Jimin, the younger doing the same. They basked in the feeling of having each other so close, in the idea that they would have one last event to themselves, hopefully, where they could be like they were before. Before the attacks, before the threats, before they found the mystery.