58 ❆ Listen

As Hoseok and Yoongi wrapped up their heated night, the two drifting into sleep whilst tangled up in each others arms, the others were peacefully enjoying the ball.

Well, if you consider NamJoon and Jimin's bickering peaceful.

"Let me go with you," Jimin insisted, the two in a corner of the ballroom.

Namjoon shook his head, "I'm pretty sure I can make it to the bathroom without your help."

Jimin rolled his eyes at NamJoon's sarcasm, "It's not because I want to help you, dumbass, what if something happens-"

NamJoon placed his hands on Jimin's small shoulders, kissing his boyfriends forehead, which caused Jimin to inhale at the feeling, before exhaling as NamJoon pulled away.

"I'll be fine, Minnie, she's probably in her room, don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do," Jimin assured, looking up at NamJoon, "it's her I don't trust."

NamJoon just shook his head softly, kissing Jimin's plump lips before walking out of the ballroom and towards the bathroom.

As he walked out of the restroom, drying his wet hands on his pants, he heard a voice behind him that caused his stomach to drop to his feet, "You should learn to listen to your boyfriend, NamJoon."

NamJoon turned around slowly, coming face to face with the one woman he hated more than anything else in the universe. His blood already boiling just at the look of her stupid face.

Yang smirked, her hands behind her back as she walked closer to Namjoon, "You should've seen him, following you out of the ballroom when you weren't looking. Waiting until you got out before he, thankfully, walked away so you wouldn't see him. It's adorable how-"

"What do you want, Akida?" Namjoon asked, his fists clenching. He knew Jimin wouldn't listen, and he just wished he actually would have headed his words.

Maybe then he wouldn't be where he is right now.

Surprised by the informality, Akida walked even closer to Namjoon, "Is that any way to treat your chancellor?" she yelled, her eyes clouding white as she threw Namjoon against the opposite wall.

Namjoon fell to the ground, coughing as he tried to lift himself up, but it felt like there was an invisible weight on his back. His eyes began morphing to their viney Green, vines growing from where his hands were on the floor.

"Ah ah ah," Yang stepped on NamJoons hands, the male screaming at the pain of her heels, "I suggest you don't use your little ability, make it easier for the both of us."

Namjoon cursed, knowing damn well she was going to kill him.

Though, that wasn't going to happen.

"Oh how I've been waiting to do this," they heard a voice say from somewhere near them, Namjoons heart singing.

Jimin raised his hands in the air, pushing Akida against the wall and choking her like she did to Namjoon before.

She screamed, her hands trying to fly to her throat but she couldn't move them.

"Of c-course, a-a Park!" she spat, her power over Namjoon not dissipating.

"Let. Him. Go." Jimin seethed, with each word he stated more pressure flew to her throat, Akida didn't listen. Annoyed, Jimin created a wind dagger and threw it at her shoulder, Akida screaming even louder. "Do as I say or next one goes to your tit."

The woman relented, Namjoon standing up and walking over to his powerful boyfriend. "Thank you-"

"Next time," Jimin glared at the elder, "listen to me."

Namjoon gulped while nodding.

Akida scowled from her position on the wall.

"Tell me, Akida," Jimin began, smirking at her, "did you enjoy killing your daughter?"

Of course, Jimin didn't know if this was true, he was just messing with the woman. Though, the look that surfaced in her brown eyes was enough confirmation to know there was some truth to Jimin's words.

Yang, fed up with the two, went against Jimin's power and tried to push them back using wind, only for Jimin to just push against her.

Jimin glared at her, the younger screaming out. The wind caused his voice to amplify and back Yang up into the wall, her ears bleeding at the power of Jimin's voice.

Jimin kept from collapsing at how much power he used, Namjoon holding him up by the waist.

"If you don't leave us be, stop trying to hurt us, we'll reveal everything we know about this damn academy and what you've been hiding," Namjoon threatened, his voice deep and full of malice. He wasn't joking.

Akida just huffed, though nodded when she saw Namjoon's eyes morphing to green.

The two leave after, Namjoon having to pick Jimin up half way to the elementals room. The younger was exhausted.

"You're," he punched NamJoon's chest softly, though smiled up at him from where he was in his arms after, "so stupid."

Namjoon, having arrived to Jimin's room, nodded as he placed Jimin on the bed, "I know, I'm sorry, baby."

Jimin nodded, pulling Namjoon to lay next to him, "J-just stay with me."

Namjoon smiled, kissing Jimin's cheek, "I couldn't imagine leaving."

<><><>

"Jungkook what's up with you?" Taehyung inquired, the younger staring down at his fingers.

You may, but probably didn't, wonder where Jungkook was while Yoongi and Hoseok were making love in their shared dorm. Well, he was busy with his two lovers, trying to find the courage to ask what he's been waiting to ask since they all got together.

Seokjin tilted his head, "Jungkook?"

The youngest of the couple snapped out of his state, looking at the two before looking down at his fingers, "Nothing-"

"Don't lie," Taehyung interrupted, all three of them were at a table, "what's wrong?"

Finally giving in, Jungkook said extremely fast, "Iwantustoexperimentmorewiththewholepolythingwehavetheromanticaspectdownbutnotthesexual."

Seokjin and Taehyung both blinked rapidly, trying to understand what he said, though eventually piecing it together.

Tae smirked, "Oh really?" he sat closer to Jungkook, placing his hand on the youngers cheek, "what do you think, Jinnie?"

Seokjin hummed from beside the two, "I'm down to try." he assured, his plump lips forming into a smirk.

Jungkook was beat red.

He didn't think they'd actually be willing too.

So, the three got up and headed to Taehyung's room, since the he and Namjoon made a deal that if one of them were to do something sexual then they could do it in there and the other somewhere else.

Taehyung pushed the two in his room, closing and locking the door after.

He looked at them, smiling devilishly, "Let's get experimenting."

a/n
They don't have sex.

Thank you for over 100K readers and over 10K votes, you're my Angels

🥺🥺