96 ❆ So close

They all gathered in front of the school, right near the entrance of the woods they'd be venturing into, to hopefully find a woman that could potentially kill them.

Fun.

It was the same day, around 4 in the afternoon. NamJoon decided that it'd be better since the sun was setting and it provided less light for the witch incase she found them.

Songhee looked over at Ilsung, a thankful smile on her lips, "Thanks again, Ilsung-ssi, this means more than you think."

Ilsung chuckled, kneeling on the ground, his hands braced above the waiting dirt, "Thank me when I actually find these people." he looked over at Songhee, winking before burying his hands in the earth around him.

The rest watched, tension floating around in the air and surrounding them. All of them were there, SeokJin, NamJoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Songhee, all of them silently hoping Ilsung would pull this off.

When his eyes snappped open they were viney green, the same green NamJoon and Taehyung's eyes set into when they were using their ability. Ilsung's head would turn towards different directions, his head eventually focusing northeast of where they were currently standing. He took his hands out of the dirt, moving towards where he had been looking and burying his hands there.

His eyes turned green again, and this time a smirk graced his features. He closed his eyes, opening them again to reveal the usual charcoal brown his irises set into.

"I found it, a ways way from here there's a deep vibration, which means there's a house, and about 4 or 5 human stepping patterns," he informed, Songhee creating some water so he could clean off all of the dirt on his hands, he thanked her.

Jimin smiled, his hand in NamJoon's, "You can take us there?"

Ilsung nodded with a confident expression, "Definitely, we better get going though, we don't want to get back too late." with that Ilsung waved his hand towards the woods, all of them finally going in them and following Ilsung.

As the rest talked amongst themselves, Hoseok just stared at the scenery around him. The woods in front of the Academy were beautiful, strong oak trees surrounding the area, beautiful flowers sprouting in different parts of the earth. He never got to get a good look at the woods, one, because he was a scardey cat, and two, because he never had the time. 

He turned away from the scenery when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Yoongi stared at him with slight guilt and hesitation, something he didn't usually see in the frost elementals dark brown eyes, "Can we talk?"

Hoseok nodded, the two slowing down a bit so the rest couldn't quite hear them, but they were close enough so they could see where they were going without getting lost. "What's up?"

"I'm sorry," Yoongi began, Hoseok staring at him intently, "when I said I needed space from you, I didn't mean it in the sense that I didn't want to be with you, I meant it in the sense that I needed to figure everything out, to make sure I really understood what was going on. I love you so much, Hoseok, I couldn't imagine leaving you." he pouted slightly, staring down at his hands since Hoseok wasn't saying anything.

Hoseok smiled, he pulled them both to a stop, his hand caressing Yoongi's cheek before he leaned down and pressed his lips against the elders. His other hand on Yoongi's hip, Yoongi's hands landed on the nape of Hoseok's neck, his head turning as he wrapped his arms around his soulmate.

The fire elemental pulled away first, resting his forehead against Yoongi's, "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions," he pecked Yoongi's lips again, smiling wide afterward, "I love you too, Yoon."

Someone cleared their throat, the couple turning to Jimin, who had the others behind him, "Glad to see you two made up, but we gotta get going."

They nodded, Hoseok wrapping his arm around Yoongi's shoulders while Yoongi's wrapped around his waist, the two catching up with the others with big smiles on their faces.

<><><>

As the sun sunk down behind the earth, the moon rises to continue shedding light over mother nature's creatures, the warm glow of the sun replaced by the peaceful shine of the moon.

Hoseok had fallen a little behind to look at his surroundings once more, he hasn't felt this peaceful in ages.

Yoongi was with Songhee, the two just talking and laughing like life long friends, which they were.

Hoseok smiled as he watched some squirrels jump from branch to branch, one of them even knocking down a flower that had gotten stuck between two branches. They disappeared further into the woods, and as Hoseok tried to catch a small glimpse of them, he felt something grab his ankle, more like two things.

"Guys..." Hoseok shouted, his voice trailing off. It was when the things pulled him down that he started screaming, "YOONGI!"

At his name being called, Yoongi looked over at his boyfriend, Hoseok not where he had been previously standing. He turned his head, that's when he saw the younger being yanked into the woods.

All of them began sprinting, following after Hoseok's body, the fire elemental screaming. SeokJin's eyes were blazing orange as he tried to use his whisp to make the shadows around Hoseok disappear since hitting them with direct fire light made them dissapate, but it only made them stronger as they pulled Hoseok.

Jimin's eyes were cloudy white as he created a wind rope, which wrapped around Hoseok's torso. He began pulling Hoseok with the rope, NamJoon holding Jimin's waist as he created a branch strong enough to keep the shadow from pulling Jimin away.

Hoseok yelled desperately, Yoongi and SeokJin pulling his arms while Taehyung and Ilsung tried to help, Songhee and Jungkook kept water ropes tight around them as they did.

Suddenly, more shadows began crawling up Hoseok's body, going after the others since they kept the shadows from taking him, a black orb began growing behind Hoseok.

"LET GO!" Hoseok screamed, trying to shake himself out of their hold, he could tell Jimin was getting weaker by the second as he pulled on him using his wind, "LET GO!" he yelled again, tears appearing in Yoongi's eyes.

"NO!" he screamed back, pulling harder.

Hoseok's eyes went into their orange-ish red, his skin warming up under Yoongi and SeokJin's touch, "I wasn't asking."

The shadows pulled again, ripping Hoseok away from them, through the black hole, and out of sight.

Yoongi fell to the ground with an aggravated scream, all of them falling down, Jimin passing out in NamJoon's arms.

The damn witch knew they were there.

And she took Hoseok.