73🔥Confrontation and Annoyance

Hoseok was truly a little bitch.

This proven by the fact he's been avoiding Yoongi for the past three days because he refused to go near him out of fear he'd hurt him, which meant he hadn't explained his odd behavior to Yoongi.

Which caused not only hurt, but annoyance within the frost elemental, who was reaching his limit with his boyfriend.

Hoseok has asked SeokJin or Fera to talk to Yoongi, though both refused because Hoseok needed to talk to Yoongi himself, no matter how much he didn't want too or how afraid he was.

Would he rather lose Yoongi instead?

So, SeokJin was bringing Yoongi willingly to his dorm room that he shared with Hoseok, Jin well aware Hoseok was inside probably in the bathroom since he'd just gotten back from training, Fera going extra hard on him because one, he needed to control his blue fire and know how to use it, and two, she was pissed that he didn't listen to her when she told him NOT. TO. AVOID. YOONGI!

"Thanks again," Yoongi said as he watched SeokJin unlock the door to his room, Jin looked at Yoongi and smiled.

"Of course, make sure to smack him while you're yelling."

Yoongi laughed at that, seeing why Jin was such a good match for Jungkook, "Don't worry, I will."

SeokJin threw the door open, Hoseok having just gotten out of the shower with only sweatpants on and wet hair, though his eyes widened when he saw Yoongi. He tried running back into the bathroom, though Yoongi ended up creating a block of ice to keep him from doing so, his eyes icy-blue as he glared at his boyfriend, "Sit the fuck down." he commanded, anger set in his words.

While glaring at SeokJin, Hoseok obeyed.

Jin left the room, locking the door back up as he sauntered away to either Taehyung or Jungkook's room, not caring which.

Back in the room, Yoongi had his arms crossed over his chest, standing in front of Hoseok, who was sitting on his bed, expecting an explanation, "Well?"

"Well." Hoseok repeated, staring at his hands and avoiding Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi grabbed his chin, forcing Hoseok to look at him, "Why have you been avoiding me?" he asked, making sure Hoseok's eyes remained on his.

He didn't miss the way his eyes watered before going back to normal, "Nothing."

"HOSEOK!" Yoongi yelled, reaching his limit with the younger, "I'm trying to understand what is going on with you without jumping to conclusions and you're making it so hard! Why can't you just tell me what's going on?!"

Hoseok held his head in his hands, this is exactly what Fera was trying to have him avoid, yet he didn't listen.

The tug between them had awakened with a vengeance, it's been trying to pull them together for the past three days yet Hoseok continued to fight against it while Yoongi tried to ignore it.

Yoongi crouched down in between Hoseok's legs, his hands on Hoseok's knees, "Hoseok, please, baby, talk to me."

Said male looked at Yoongi, a lump forming in his throat at the position they were in. He quickly got up, walking away and trying to escape the room, though Yoongi grabbed his wrist before he could.

"What is wrong with you!" Yoongi screamed, tears now welling up in his own eyes, he was trying to understand but Hoseok wouldn't let him, "What did I do?" he inquired, those words making Hoseok look at him.

The fire elemental quickly shook his head, "You didn't do anything wrong."

"Then what's going on? Why are you avoiding me and acting like you can't touch me, you were perfectly fine with making out with me a week ago in front of Fera and Cashel and now you're here acting like a pussy virgin," Yoongi spat, anger lacing his words as he just got angrier at the situation.

Sensing his anger, Hoseok finally gave in, after days of not doing so. He sat down on his bed, Yoongi standing in front of him again, both of them ignoring the fact Hoseok was shirtless.

Hoseok began to explain the nightmares, the dreams where he ended up burning Yoongi in each one when they kissed. He explained how he was afraid that if they were together, he wouldn't be able to fight the urges, that he would hurt Yoongi. Hoseok told him what Fera had said, and wrapped everything up with one big 'I'm sorry for being a little bitch.'

Yoongi chuckled at the last part.

He had been silent the entire time Hoseok was explaining.

Well now he could see why Hoseok had been avoiding him, but that didn't stop the anger that seeped through his forgiveness at the fact Hoseok didn't talk to him about it in the first place and instead left him in the dark and hurt.

"Well, I don't think if you kiss me you'll burn me alive," Yoongi began, causing Hoseok's eyes to meet his abruptly.

"What?"

Yoongi shrugged while pacing, "You heard me, I don't think you'll hurt me or this is the phoenix's doing."

Hoseok was now even more confused, his hands threading through his hair, "What?" he repeated, a bit annoyed.

"Did you ever consider this was a manifestation of your own fears?" Yoongi began, looking at his boyfriend while jutting his hip out, "You were afraid to touch me the moment I gave the idea, you hesitated, a lot. Now, you wield blue fire, the most powerful fire in Aesthete, and were a phoenix, a powerful one. I think you're afraid you can't control it and will hurt me, it's not the phoenix, Hoseok, it's you you're afraid of."

Damn was Fera right when she said Yoongi was smart.

Hoseok stared at the ground as he thought about it, Yoongi's words laced in the venom that is the truth, Hoseok was afraid of hurting Yoongi, afraid of losing control. Maybe it wasn't the Phoenix, maybe Yoongi was right.

Yoongi walked up to him, Hoseok now talking, "I still don't want to risk it, what if-"

"Kiss me," Yoongi interrupted, now standing right in front of his boyfriend, Hoseok standing as well.

Hoseok quickly shook his head with furrowed eyebrows as he looked at Yoongi, "No-"

"Kiss me."

"No."

"Kiss me~" Yoongi sing-songed, trying to wrap his arms around Hoseok only to have them pushed away.

"No~" Hoseok sing-songed back, now becoming even more annoyed.

Which Yoongi was aware of.

"C'mon, Seok, just kiss me."

Hoseok shook his head, "No."

"Fine," Yoongi shrugged, "Then I'll kiss you-" he tried to pull Hoseok down, but the fire elemental got away from him.

Hoseok walked away towards the other wall away from Yoongi, his head down as he pinched the bridge of his nose. That same feeling he got in the infirmary was creeping back into him, slowly but surely, overpowering Hoseok's better judgement and fears.

Yoongi walked up to him, "Hoseok, I swear to-" his words were interrupted by Hoseok grabbing him and doing exactly what Yoongi had wanted.

He kissed him.

a/n
smut next chapter ;)

DOUBLE UPDATE
Because I felt like it :)