37🔥"Honestly, I don't know."

Yoongi was gaping at one of his closest friends.

His older brother, Victor Samiko, was fucking their chancellor?

He had to swallow the urge to puke right then and there.

"You saw them?" NamJoon nodded at the question, "Go ahead, tell everyone about it, I don't care, that's gross and I hope they start giving his bitchass weird looks." with that Yoongi walked back to the group and sat down, NamJoon doing the same with his eyes holding surprise to them.

That was... easy.

As NamJoon explained what he and Jimin saw that day, gasps clearly audible, Yoongi was too far into his thoughts to really listen.

And he wanted to talk shit to me about Hoseok, that bitch face, Yoongi thought bitterly, his face forming into a scowl before he finally willed himself to pay attention to Jimin and NamJoon.

"Witches existed before elementals, they are part of the reason elementals can do what they do, but because of a war they're practically extinct. They used black magik mainly, which has a bunch of different things to it and is a lot to explain, but the one we think this witch is using is shadow magik," Jimin explained, moving his hands as he spoke, "it's why those things moved like shadows, the witch can cast a spell to make them move like that and it can take over someones body."

"It's what happened to me and you, Jin Hyung," Namjoon looked over at his Hyung, who was practically horrified, "it blended with our shadows and took control of our bodies,  which is why we couldn't do anything or stop our abilities."

Taehyung took Seokjin's hand into his own, interlocking their fingers to calm the elder down, which worked for the most part as Jin gripped Tae's hand tightly. When the earth elemental looked over at Jungkook, he was pouting in an angry manner. With an exasperated sigh Taehyung also took Jungkook's hand into his other one and interlocked their fingers. Jungkook blushed before holding Tae's hand as tight as Jin.

The couple also explained how they think whoever is doing this, is warning some of the innocent people by using the elementals, specifically the most powerful ones in their groups or the ones who have something special about them.

"This is obviously about revenge, what else would it be?" Taehyung questioned out loud when they started talking about motives, trying to put the pieces together as NamJoon and Jimin explained further.

"We think it's one witch and four elementals," everyone furrowed their eyebrows, NamJoon continued, "for a witch to take control over an elemental soldier and give it life, they need elementals to do it. A pure ice one, blue fire, earth, and wind. So, in conclusion, our theory is that it is one witch, a powerful one that is probably immortal, since they can be, who has white and black hair, mainly black with white streaks, the white shows the black magik ironically. They have four elementals, whether willingly or not, on their side helping them destroy the academy. Who knows if Yang or some of us are ancestors to the witches they've killed in the past and that's why they're doing what they're doing."

They all processed this, their brains hurting them from how much information they were obtaining in just a day. Though that wasn't all, Jimin concluded it by telling them about how elementals can be brought back to life either by the way he told NamJoon before or by black magik, where, if brought back by black magik and not by an elemental, once they serve their purpose of living they die.

Yoongi and Hoseok weren't going to say anything about their own re-search, not until they knew they were right about everything.

As they all filed out and began walking back to the Academy, Hayoon grabbed Songhee's wrist, "Yeah-"

"I have to go," the younger said quickly, not giving Songhee a chance to respond as she kissed her and ran off into a direction Songhee couldn't quite see because she was stunned in place.

Yoongi walked up to Songhee, he didn't see the interaction, he raised an eyebrow, "Where did Hayoon go?"

"Honestly, I don't know."

<><><>

Mrs. Eu stood uncomfortably in front of Chancellor Yang and Malchin, Victor near the Chancellor with a small smirk painted on his face.

Originally when she told Victor about the Yoongi and Hoseok thing, she only did it so Victor could look out for his little brother, not because she wanted Chancellor Yang and Malchin to know. Her intention was never to get Hoseok and Yoongi in trouble with the higher ups, Victor had given her his word that he wouldn't say anything.

Guess his word wasn't noble enough.

"What do you know, and I suggest you don't lie," Malchin stated, staring at the elder woman in front of him.

She was Cashel's wife.

Mrs. Eu, ChunHi, played with her fingers as she stared at the ground, she didn't want to get the boys in too trouble.

"Now, woman!" Victor urged, startling the poor old woman, who finally submitted.

"Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi came in a couple weeks ago asking about the Akane and Joonwae accident back in 2002, I told them they shouldn't be looking into that but they persisted..." she trailed off, not wanting to reveal that she actually assisted the two in learning more about what happened to Akane and Joonwae.

Victor raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms, "Tell them about what you did and the other two."

Mrs. Eu was on the verge of tears, "I-i told them there was information on the third floor.. THAT WAS ALL THOUGH! Nothing else! P-plus everything in the library that is supposed to be kept secret is hidden. Please, Akida, please, I did nothing more then appease them so they wouldn't keep looking." Mrs. Eu got on her knees in front of her superior, her hands in a begging manner as she stared at her teary eyed, "please." she begged, she knows how mad Akida can get and didn't want anything happening to her or her husband.

Akida sighed, "Stand up, Mrs. Eu, no need to beg." she stated, interlocking her hands, "and what is the other thing Victor is speaking of?"

Mrs. Eu gulped as she stood, Malchin assisting her, "Kim NamJoon and Park Jimin also seemed suspicious, but I think it's just because i'm old and saw it that way," she said, trying to cover for the boys.

She didn't want this, it wasn't her intention.

It was Victor's fault all this was happening.

Chancellor Yang scoffed, "Of course, Kim NamJoon, he's always giving me problems." she bit on her nail some before speaking again, "leave, Mrs. Eu, you've done enough." there was an edge, a malice, in Chancellor Yang's voice that had Mrs. Eu scurrying away.

She was well-aware she's screwed.

"Those two better stop, or the consequences won't be pretty," she said to the two men near her, she looked at Victor, "you better speak to your brother and his friends, if they don't stop they won't like what's coming to them."

Victor nodded obediently, he began leaning into the Chancellor, who gave him a warning look and pushed him away.

Malchin had no clue Akida and Victor were sleeping together, and Akida wanted to keep it that way. Victor doesn't like Malchin, despised the elder man, either because he's head over heels for his ex-wife, or because he just doesn't like him, you can decide.

"Leave, Victor," Akida stated, her eyes glaring into him.

"Sure," Victor replied with a sickening smile, he smirked at Malchin before leaving completely.

Malchin looked at Akida, "Is there something wrong with that kid?" he inquired, taking a seat on the chair across from Akida's desk.

Akida shrugged, "I wouldn't know, he and I don't interact much." she responded calmly, Malchin nodding.

Well, well, if only there was a world where lying wasn't so damn easy.

Maybe then, would everything be better.

DOUBLE UPDATE