76 ❆ What ifs and only way

I thank the God Namjesus I wrote this chapter yesterday (before D-2) because I am currently in my grave streaming D-2 and Daechwita

Why did he have to do this? AHHHHHHHHHHAnyways King popped off, God actually* stream while reading this chapter :)

Anyways King popped off, God actually* stream while reading this chapter :)

"This needs to stop," Yoongi muttered as he fixed his belt, looping it as he glared at the smirking Hoseok.

Hoseok rinsed his mouth with the water from the sink, his hands gripping either side of the sink after he did, his forearms flexing from the action, his gaze shifted to Yoongi, a smirk on his face as he stared at his lover, "That's not what you were saying a minute ago."

Yoongi glared right back at him, watching Hoseok walk away from the sink and grab his shirt that had been discarded on the ground, he shook the shirt a bit before putting it on and starting to button it up, "Well, how could I vocalize my opinion when you were begging me to fuck you."

Hoseok chuckled, leaving the first button of his silk black shirt open as he walked closer to his lover, "Still didn't hear a no when I did."

Yoongi's jaw clenched at Hoseok's teasing tone, the elder not moving as Hoseok grabbed his hips. Hoseok leaned down towards Yoongi's ear, and right when his mouth was beside it, he whispered, "Unless, you'd rather I fuck you?"

Yoongi pushed Hoseok off of him, a glare on his face, Hoseok merely chuckled as he got his jacket on.

Over the last couple days, more or less week, Hoseok and Yoongi have been having a lot more sex than usual, mostly because Hoseok always seemed to be horny. Yoongi having to stop Hoseok when the younger tried to kiss him in the middle of the dining hall, where anyone could see them, where Yang's guards could easily report to her.

Though, Yoongi blamed the behavior on the Phoenix, and was just hoping it would all stop soon.

Because everytime they fucked, whether it was Yoongi fucking Hoseok or Hoseok fucking Yoongi, the frost elemental would always feel that painful burn he has yet to tell Hoseok about. Kind of making Yoongi a hypocrite since he said they needed to communicate with each other, it was just he didn't have the heart to tell Hoseok.