71🔥 Curiosity and Confusion

Songhee slammed the door shut to her dorm room, making sure to lock it before she ran to her bed and just laid in it, her heart aching in her chest.

All of Taehyung's words were true, how was she so blind not to see what was in front of her?

A girl using her to appease whomever she was working for.

The part of all this that hurt Songhee the most was the fact she didn't hate Hayoon, she couldn't, because somewhere deep down she believed Hayoon did really love her and that part of this whole thing wasn't a lie.

Though, from everything that happened, she's starting to lose hope in that possibility.

Songhee held her knees to her chest as she just started blankly at the wall across from her, where Hayoon used to sleep, where Hayoon used to sit and where they'd share stories about each others lives, or just talk for hours.

Were those times lies too?

As Songhee's fingers ran delicately over her left hand, they abruptly stopped when she felt something wrapped around her middle finger.

With furrowed eyebrows and a confused expression, Songhee raised her hand in front of her face, her eyes widened when she saw a ring she never knew was there on her finger.

It was a thick ring that went around her finger in wave like motions, in between each hole the waves created was a different colored diamond, though right in the middle was a crescent moon, a gold one which contrasted the silver of the ring. Songhee blinked rapidly at the ring, trying to think about who gave it to her and how it got on her finger in the first place.

She shook her head, annoyed, "I don't care," she muttered, beginning to pull the ring off her finger, though stopping halfway when a memory played in her mind like a movie.

"Your ring, it's beautiful," Songhee commented, Hayoon raising her hand and staring at the ring herself, a smirk appearing on her face.

She looked over at Songhee, walking closer to her, she pulled the ring off of her finger, "You can have it." she said, which caused Songhee to gawk at her before quickly shaking her head.

"N-no, that's not what I meant! It's yours-"

"I insist," Hayoon interrupted, taking Songhee's left hand and sliding it on her middle finger, when she looked back up at Songhee she smiled, "Consider it a gift for being so nice to me during my first week, no take backsies, you're going to keep it."

Songhee shook her head, about to take the ring off though something in her stopped her. She looked back up at Hayoon, suddenly confused, "What were we talking about?"

Hayoon smiled knowingly at her, shrugging, "What you wanted to eat at the dining hall."

Songhee's eyes lit up at the mention of food as she hooked her arm with Hayoon's, "Oh yeah-"

Songhee shook her head as she snapped out of the memory, her eyebrows furrowed as she just left the ring at her knuckle, "I forgot I had it on? And she knew I would." she eyed the ring, raising her eyebrow at it, "there's more to you than meets the eye, huh?" she muttered, keeping the ring where it was and not daring to push it back down her finger.

Her curiosity now getting the best of her, as she began thinking about everything Hayoon had ever said to her.

She was going to put this puzzle together no matter how hard it could be.

She was going to find out who the hell Hayoon Sai really was, if that was even her real name.

<><><>

"Yoongi may have let you off about talking about it, but i'm not, and you know that," SeokJin spoke with his arms crossed over his chest, Hoseok sighing as he laid in his bed.

Cashel allowed him to go back to his room, while Jimin couldn't since he was still weak and healing, though Taehyung was allowed to stay over and keep Jimin company. While NamJoon wasn't, because Cashel was well aware of their romantic relationship and didn't want anything... sexual happening in his infirmary.

While Hoseok was walking to his room, Yoongi kept pestering him about what the nightmare was about, though Hoseok would make up a multitude of excuses not to talk about it; Yoongi eventually giving up but making Hoseok promise to tell him later on.

What hurt Hoseok the most, was the fact that when Yoongi tried to kiss him goodbye, he had dodged the elder completely and just hugged him instead, which SeokJin caught.

It broke Hoseok's heart when he looked at Yoongi's hurt expression, but he didn't want to kiss him, afraid of what would happen if he did.

Sure, Yoongi sat on his lap, but there were clothes in between them.

That nightmare had scarred Hoseok.

"Hoseok!" Jin yelled, snapping the younger out of his thoughts, "you're going to tell me, and I will keep you up all night until you do."

Hoseok finally sighed, giving in, "The dreams start out sexual, obviously I'm with Yoongi and everything is okay, u-until-" tears began welling up in Hoseok's eyes, SeokJin quickly sat next to him and side hugged him, "when we kiss, he burns up and I he-hear all the screams and just sit there and not do an-anything! I just watch him burn!"

SeokJin was aghast, though quickly composed himself so he could help Hoseok, "When you two had sex the first time, did something happen?"

Hoseok hesitated, not wanting to tell Jin but knowing he needed too. Jin patiently waited for Hoseok to speak again.

The two talking about their sex lives wasn't too awkward for them, they've known each other since they were little.

"We switched, though both times either of us bottomed out I'd feel a rush of cold and he'd feel heat, our eyes would change to a orange and blue mix and when we blinked it'd go away and we'd feel fine." SeokJin didn't say anything, knowing Hoseok wasn't finished, "but in these dreams we're both already bottomed out, it's when we kiss. In it he screams about an aura around me."

Jin felt bad for his best friend, he couldn't imagine how difficult this was for him. Now, he was terrified to kiss his boyfriend in fear something would happen between them. Out of fear that he'd hurt Yoongi.

"Maybe it's because you wield blue fire? But that wouldn't make sense either, you two are equal in power, blue fire and pure ice, and even when you weren't nothing happened," Jin was super confused as he talked, trying to figure out what was happening.

Until it dawned on both him and Hoseok at the same time.

"The phoenix." they muttered.

Hoseok tilted his head as he thought about it, "the aura could be him seeing the phoenix in the dreams, it's fire and the phoenix is crazy powerful, w-what if it's inside of me still-"

"And it's warning you not to kiss Yoongi or you'll burn him alive?" SeokJin inquired, not buying that, Hoseok sighed as he shook his head, this was all too confusing.

SeokJin sighed, clapping his hands together, "Maybe we should talk to Fera tomorrow, she might know more about this than we do."

Hoseok nodded, agreeing with his Hyung, "Thank you, Jinnie Hyung."

SeokJin smiled, wrapping his arms around Hoseok, "I'm just glad you're alive."

Hoseok hugged him back just as tight, closing his eyes as he smiled, "I am too."

a/n
You'll all learn a little more about your precious Fera next chapter :)

DOUBLE UPDATE