126 ☾ What you know

a/n
If you forgot what a whisp sage was, read The OneeOnia and Phoenix Prophecy chapter, in there it explains what they are.
If you're too lazy to do that, then I'll explain before getting into the chapter.
A whisp sage in a guardian of the OneeOnia and Phoenix, kind of like a personal guard to royalty. They've been with the vessels since a young age, hence SeokJin being Hoseok's and Songhee being Yoongi's.
Unlike SeokJin, Songhee's whisp can only be activated when the OneeOnia wakes up.
You'll find out why later on.

Hope that clears confusion, enjoy, loves!

"When do you predict we can wake him up?" Dion inquired, his arms were crossed over his chest and his expression serious.

Lolie hummed, her purple hair moving with her as she turned to face the warlock, "In the next two days maybe, there's only a bit more blood that needs to be cleansed, after that Jiwoo's essence will be completely repelled from his body." she informed him, a wide smile on her face as she said it.

Dion nodded, climbing down from the attic and telling Jungkook, SeokJin, and Jimin what Lolie had just informed him, all of them letting out relieved breathes at the news of Taehyung waking up soon. Yoongi smiled and nodded with them, Songhee rubbing his shoulder in a comforting manner since she knows how much Yoongi wished Hoseok could wake up just as soon.

It's been two days since the day Soyeon had to kill her father to obtain his power, and the female was eager to get back to work; Dion finally giving in and agreeing with her. As everyone else got ready to go into the city, Dion had checked on Taehyung's condition and told the elementals what Lolie predicted.

They were all extremely thankful.

"Lolie," Yoongi whispered towards the elder woman.

Lolie turned to him, a smile on her face, "Yes, my wittle dragon?" she asked, Yoongi chuckling softly at the nickname she bestowed him with.

"Um, is Hoseok sleeping well? L-like is he having any nightmares?" Yoongi was in the attic, Dion letting him up as he got himself ready to go, Yoongi wanted to make sure Hoseok was sleeping well and not being tormented by nightmares.

Lolie smiled a wide, happy, smile. She didn't respond, instead she grabbed Yoongi's wrist and placed his hand on Hoseok's forehead.

Yoongi's eyes showed a luminescent purple as he looked up, suddenly not in the attic anymore. He was on the roof top he and Hoseok always went to before they could openly be together, the sun was setting in front of him, and when he turned his head he saw himself and Hoseok. The younger was leaning into Yoongi, the two talking and laughing with each other as they held one another.

They looked peaceful, no worries or stresses seen on their features, Yoongi smiled softly at the image.

Though, just as quickly as it came, it went away, his eyes going back to normal and he was dumped into his reality.

He looked at Lolie, confused, "H-how did you do that?"

"You and Hoseok have a connection, through my spiritual magik I can tap into that connection, it's how I allowed you to see what he's dreaming of. Trust me, i've made sure Hoseok doesn't have any nightmares," she assured him, Yoongi smiled gratefully as he bowed to the elder woman, he thanked her immensely.

All he wanted was for Hoseok to sleep peacefully and not be tormented by his problems in the dream world as well.

Yoongi couldn't stay for long, since they had to get going. He hastily kissed Hoseok's forehead before walking out of the attic and out the front door, to go to the city of Caroban and see a witch and warlock that would help them find someone to help them with the OneeOnia.