92 ❆ Worth it

Hoseok woke up the next morning wrapped in Yoongi's arms, the elder breathing deeply, his lips parted, and hair all over the place as he slept peacefully.

The fire elemental just stared at him, having been away from Yoongi for two whole days, the others making sure of that because they thought it would keep them safe.

Hoseok didn't have a nightmare.

It seemed like everytime Hoseok was away from Yoongi, or fighting with the elder, he'd have those intense nightmares that would result in him sobbing. Though, when he and Yoongi were good and he could go around Yoongi whenever he pleased, he didn't have them.

Hoseok didn't dwell on the thought much longer as he adjusted himself, Yoongi's arms moving away from his waist, his hand caressed Yoongi's cheek, rubbing the smooth skin softly with his finger tips.

At the feeling Yoongi's eyes fluttered open, his pupils dilating briefly before he looked at his lover.

Usually, it was very difficult to wake Yoongi up, but since he was already subconsciously preparing himself to wake up incase Hoseok had another nightmare, it was pretty easy.

"Hey," he whispered, his voice husky since he'd just woken up, Hoseok already feeling some type of way because of it but not showing it.

He loved Yoongi's voice, if ya haven't noticed.

"Hi," Hoseok responded, his hand still on Yoongi's cheek, the elder leaning into the warm touch, "i'm sorry about last night-"

"Seok," Yoongi interrupted, his eyes now glaring softly into his boyfriend, not with malice, but with concern as to why Hoseok would believe it's a problem, "baby, you're my soulmate, i'm going to be here for you when you're okay and when you're not okay. Don't apologize for it, understand?"

Hoseok nodded, allowing Yoongi to pull his body closer to him, actually enjoying the cold Yoongi always provided; it wasn't overbearing. Hoseok was shirtless while Yoongi was wearing a hoodie, yet Yoongi was the cold one.

The two got up, walking quietly to not wake up SeokJin, who was snoring obnoxiously as he slept with a pillow between his arms and his head bent in a weird position. He must have been exhausted.

When they entered the bathroom, Yoongi having a spare toothbrush there since before Hoseok died he'd spend time at their dorm and some nights after they had sex, they brushed their teeth, the two splashing each other since Hoseok decided to flick water at Yoongi and Yoongi used his ability to really splash him.

The small water fight ended with Hoseok pulling Yoongi closer to him by the waist and connecting his lips with his boyfriend's, Yoongi humming out of approval at the action as he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck, his body leaning into the fire elementals.

"You really got into a water fight with a frost elemental?" Yoongi inquired rhetorically, gazing up at his soulmate, who was smirking down at him.

Hoseok pulled Yoongi's body closer to his, whispering near Yoongi's ear, "Hell yeah I did, with the sexiest frost elemental I've ever met."

Yoongi laughed before Hoseok kissed him again, his hands pulling Hoseoks orange hair softly.

Their moment was interrupted, though, by Jin slamming the door to the bathroom open, his hair disheveled and eyes boring into the two. He surveyed the bathroom, the mess of water and the bashful look on Hoseok and Yoongi's faces.

He rolled his eyes, "Clean this shit up, now that you've woken me up, guess it's time to talk."

<><><>