113🔥"You guys should come with us."

All of them collectively had the same thought.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Fera had that same creepy smile on her face, the others quickly telling her it was okay to freak out since she was just in her office and not in front of the Academy.

So, she began doing so easily.

"WHAT?!" she screamed, causing the rest to cover their ears from how loud she was screaming, "G-genocide? Are you fucking KIDDING ME, why? Imma genocide that bitches cooch-"

"NOONA!" Hoseok yelled over her, walking over to the elder female and holding her in place by her shoulders, "take a breather for a second, try and relax. Sit back down, please." he guided her back to her chair, Fera sitting down and taking a deep breath while closing her eyes and running her fingers through her hair to get rid of the sparks.

When she opened them, they were her normal brown color, she interlocked her fingers under her chin and asked in the calmest tone she could feign, "Why does she want to do that?"

Hayoon shrugged, as if the topic was an everyday matter, "We don't know, which is why we were on our way to see Jiwoo's older sister, Somin."

"The bitch has a sister?" Ilsung inquired with an exasperated tone, he looked over at all of them since they were staring at him, "you all know you were thinking the same thing, so don't look at me like that."

This had them all laughing softly, it lightened the mood a little bit, which they were thankful for.

"What do you plan on doing?" Fera inquired, since this affected her and the people inside the Academy gravely.

"Jiwoo is from Caroban, we assume her sister is from there and still living there since it's where witches live. Once we get there, we basically need to beg her for help, because we're going to need witches and warlocks to help us," Jeongyeon told them, which had the rest raising eyebrows, it wasn't really a solid plan.

Yoongi chimed in, tilting his head, "What if she says no?"

"Then we look for another warlock or witch, we're just hoping she's willing since we need her to tell us why Jiwoo's immortal ass would do this shit now," Donghan replied, Yoongi nodding while just looking away.

A couple beats passed before Hayoon stood up, turning towards the group, "You guys should come with us."

At almost the same time, their eyes widened and heads leaned forward in a bewildered manner. They couldn't believe she just stated they should go with her to witch country. Fera even was surprised by the statement.

"Why would we do that?" SeokJin asked, his arms crossed over his chest as he stared at Hayoon with a raised eyebrow.

Hayoon huffed, clenching her fists as she responded, "You guys figured out the secrets of this Academy that were buried for 18 fucking years, you two," she pointed at Yoongi and Hoseok, "figured out the fire and frost rumor wasn't true and went off of pure curiosity. You guys figure stuff out, you're all smart, powerful, and it's something we're going to need. Plus," she looked back over at Yoongi and Hoseok, "if witches know that the Phoenix is awake and the vessels for the Onee and Phoenix have already bonded, it may give them more hope in killing Jiwoo."

Her points were valid, they made sense, but that didn't mean they wanted to openly admit that.

That didn't mean they wanted to risk their lives all over again.

"If you want to save the people in this Academy, the elementals in Aesthete, then you should come with us," Donghan added to his sisters points, he knew these people in front of him were smart and if they came with them it'd better their chances at getting Somin to help them.