81🔥 Not a warning

Everyone was quite literally shocked speechless.

They just watched one of their own freeze to death in front of them, none of them knew what to do, and they all failed that poor girl. Especially Akida.

They don't know if this was another warning, and until they figured it out, everyone was sent to their bedrooms and asked to stay there, more like forced. Until she spoke with her marshalle's and Malchin, she wasn't risking another student getting hurt.

It was just, Akida doesn't feel this is another warning, she feels like it was a threat, some sort of message.

To her.

Akida rushed to her bedroom with Victor hot on her heels, the oblivious younger wanted answers, wanted to know what the hell was going on.

He's followed Akida around like a blind bird, and finally wanted to set himself free and actually see what was in front of him.

"What is going on, Akida? Why didn't you help that girl?" Victor asked, shutting the door to Akida's bedroom for her, "she was one of my own." he said, his voice holding hurt in its vibrations.

Victor did care for his frost elementals, just not as much as Fera did for her fire elementals.

No marshalle's love in the history of the academy has ever compared to Fera's love and compassion for her fire babies.

Akida sat on her bed, holding her head in her hands, "I didn't know how! If I did I would have helped her...her live." she sounded defeated, she tugged softly on her silver hair.

Why, why the hell was this all happening?!

Victor crouched down in front of her, moving Akida's hands away from her hair and holding them in his own, "Please, tell me what's wrong with you, what's going on."

Akida stared at him, really looked at Victor. She doesn't understand what in him would make him fall for someone like her, hell, he doesn't even know what she's done in her past; and she knows if he knew, his perspective would most definitely change.

She stood up, pushing him away, "No, no, tell the others there will be a meeting in half an hour. Please lea-"

"NO!" Victor yelled, now frustrated with her, "everytime I walk into one of those meetings I feel like everyone knows something I don't, like the odd one out. I've listened to you, obeyed every single thing you've said, because I want to protect my brother and I love you. Hell! Yoongi hates me for the things i've done to him because you insisted it would do him good-"

"I never asked you to threaten him!" Akida shot back, turning around to face Victor, her long robes moving with her, "I told you to talk to him, you decided to threaten him and you're the one who gifted him those emotions towards you!"

Victor clenched his jaw, looking away for a moment and saying, "I've surely earned your trust, why can't you just tell me the truth?" he asked, much calmer, he didn't want to fight.

Akida shook her head, "There is no truth to be told-"

"THAT'S BULLSHIT!" he yelled, ice forming in random parts of the room from his anger, "you're all hiding something from me, and the more I think about it, the more I feel like you're protecting yourself." he stated bitterly, which took Akida back for a moment before she huffed a sigh.

"Victor, I keep things away from you for your-"

Victor shook his head, not bothering to listen to Akida anymore, he was sick of her lies. She told him Yoongi can't be near Hoseok because it will hurt him, he reported to her all the things that happened, got Mrs. Eu killed, all because he trusted her, because he loved her. He's hurt his little brother many, many times, some of them out of selfishness, some out of jealousy, though recently he's acted this way towards Yoongi because he thought it'd protect him.

Now, he thinks that's bullshit.

Victor looked back at Yang before he left, "All you saw me as was a good dick, remember? Well now consider yourself dickless, Chancellor~" he sneered before exiting.

Leaving Akida speechless as the door slammed shut.

<><><>

"I don't think it's another warning," NamJoon began, all of them gathered on the roof to get away from the eerie silence.

Plus, Namjoon wanted to talk to them.

Hoseok was leaning against Yoongi, SeokJin had both Jungkook and Taehyung resting their heads on his shoulders, Jimin was beside NamJoon with their hands interlocked, and Songhee was seated by herself and deemed the oxygen around them as her significant other.

Being the eighth wheel wasn't fun in the slightest, but she loved the boys, so she simply endured it.

Hoseok quirked an eyebrow, "Why not?"

NamJoon shrugged, "Gut feeling, I think it was a threat, towards Yang especially." from those words NamJoon proceeded to tell them about what Chaerin told Yang before she died, specifically how she sounded.

This led them to agree with NamJoon, but they knew they still had to be careful.

"I don't think it is either, but for a different reason," Jimin stated, moving away from NamJoon and towards the middle of the circle they had created.

He began drawing a sloppy map of Initia using the snow Yoongi created for his use, as he drew, he spoke, "The academy is in basically the shape of a rectangle, sure it has dips and turns and protruding points here and there, but it's basically a rectangle, right?" even if they didn't really know what he meant, they nodded, "so, the first attack was in the canteen, which is in this area," he pointed towards the top of the rectangle, "then the next one was at the training room, which is in this area," he moved to the right of the rectangle, "then the one at the library," he pointed towards the bottom of the rectangle, "and now Chaerin's threat was in the auditorium," he pointed towards the left.

(I am Picasso)

(I am Picasso)

They were still confused.

Jimin sighed before explaining more, "I don't think it's a warning because I think it's a sign of a bigger attack here," he pointed towards the middle of the rectangle, all of them furrowing their eyebrows.

"What's there?" Jungkook inquired, lifting his head from Jin's shoulder.

Jimin shurgged, "I'm pretty sure it's where the garden field is, where most elementals hang out," he said, then pointed towards Songhee, "and if she's right about Akane, then she definitely knows that."

The rest finally understood what Jimin meant.

This wasn't a warning.

It was a threat.

Because the bigger fight, the grander warning, was most likely closer than they all anticipated.