59.5⚡Akane's Memories

When Songhee speaks or is doing something it will be in italics, the actual memories will be in normal writing.
Warning; this gets really sad and can get triggering for some viewers, continue with caution.

Songhee jolted up, her hand around her throat she she took deep breaths. Her eyes were still their oceanic blue, and she was outside of the pond where she knew the boys were in her own life, though right now, she wasn't in that; she was in one of Akane's memories.

"Joonwae stop being such a priss!" Akane yelled, a smile on her face as she ran around the area that had become NamJoon and Jimin's spot.

Seemed like they weren't the only ones who found sanctuary there.

The guy, Joonwae, laughed as he grabbed Akane's hand and pulled her close, "I'm not being a priss, I just don't feel like-" he picked Akane up, the girl yelping, "don't want to get wet!" with those last words said he threw Akane into the water, the girl submerging in and rising up while coughing.

Some of her spit had gone in the water.

"JOONWAE!" she screamed, though there was still a smile on her face as she glared at the boy who jumped right in beside her. She laughed as he splashed her.

Joonwae eventually grabbed her waist, pulling Akane close to him, the female wrapped her arms around his neck, "I love you," she said to him, pecking his lips lovingly.

"I love you too," Joonwae smiled, his voice deep, leaning in and kissing her even deeper.

Songhee watched with eyes full of sadness, "They were really in love." she said, though couldn't watch the love birds any longer when she felt herself getting whisked into another memory of the females, this caused Songhee to hold her stomach in pain. This memory thing didn't always feel nice.

"I don't understand your problem with him!" Akane shouted at, what seemed to be a younger, Chancellor Yang.

"Akane, honey please-"

"NO mom!" she screamed turning to her mother, "Joonwae and I are shadow soulmates, yet you are trying to rip us apart! What does dad think of all this?!"

"It's true," Songhee gaped, watching as Akane and Akida argued, Akane really was Akida and Malchin's daughter and her and Joonwae really were shadow soulmates, "like Hoseok and Yoongi," she mumbled.

"Malchin doesn't know what I do, and he doesn't need to know, Akane just listen to me!" Akida pleaded with her daughter, who only glared at her with disdain.

Akane shook her head, her long orange hair moving with her, "No, no, you always try to take away the one bit of happiness I actually have." tears were welling up in Akane's eyes, "Y-you'd rather protect this academy then your own fucking daughter-"

"Don't use that language with me, young lady!" Akida yelled back, her calm demeanor gone.

Akane was crying by now, she wiped her eyes and flicked her hand, some of her tears gathering in the pond.

"No, just, leave me alone, I want to see dad!"

Before Songhee could see more, she was thrown into another memory, Songhee could feel the pain in this memory, it caused her to start panting. In her misted form she looked around, it looked like they were in a dungeon, the walls concrete and floor cold. 

"M-mom, please! Don't do this, not to him!" Akane screamed pleadingly, the freezing iron on her arms and neck pulling her back when she reached for Joonwae, who had tears going down his face as he stared at the girl he loved more than anything else that existed on the earth.

Akida stared at the two, no emotions evident on her face. Which only increased Akanes worry for what her mother was going to do. That only caused her heart to break even more.

Akida stared at her daughter, tears cascading down Akane's face in heaps, her expression broken, "Mom- please, don't do this to him, p-please. I'm begging. W-we won't say anything, w-we'll s-stop!-"

"Akane," said female turned to Joonwae, who had a small smile on his face despite the current situation they were in, "it's okay, love."

"No it's not!" she screamed again, her eyes shutting as she sobbed harder, pulling more aggressively on the restraints holding her. To the point they were breaking.

When she opened them again, her eyes glowed a deep red, a color no one has ever seen in a fire elementals eyes, and she began melting the iron on her neck and burning it from the wall. Her orange hair lit up in flames, the council members scrambling to grab the restraint and pull her back, only to be burned by the steaming metal and backing away from the look in Akane's eyes.

Joonwae grasped at the ones on his arms and pulled the ones on his legs, following in his lovers footsteps and trying to break out of the hold. His expression determined.

Akida sent a storm of wind around Akane, causing the female to fall completely flat from her crouched position, her hair going back to normal and eyes brown. She propped her head on the ground as she watched her mother approach the love of her life, her shadow soulmate.

"NO STOP PLEASE! PLEASE! MOM P-PLEASE!" Akane wailed, the Council members keeping her in place as Akida approached Joonwae.

Joonwae only glared at the woman in front of him, he wasn't crying anymore, wasn't screaming, only stood his ground as Akane screamed for her mother to stop, to not do this, to not hurt her more than she already has.

Akida looked at her daughter, giving her a nonchalant expression, Akane screaming even more, "This is something I cannot allow you two to do, or know, with you I can make sure of that, with him I can't," she looked down at Joonwae with malice, "so he must be eliminated, this is for the safety of both of you, honey."

As Akida prepared a wind so fast it stabbed like a knife, Joonwae looked at Akane and said one last time, with a broken expression and a slight smile, "I love you."

It went in slow motion for Akane as her mother stabbed Joonwae from his back, the weapon protruding out of him, Joonwae falling to the ground with a thump and spasming before going completely still, his eyes lifeless.

Her breath came out labored for some moments, Akane eventually screaming as loud as she could and sobbing once more, the pain inside of her hurting even Songhee, who was sobbing from the memory alone.

Her scream was so powerful it caused fire to go everywhere, burning her mother's arm, killing some of the council members, and burning young Cashel's leg.

Akane passed out right after.

Songhee was about to be whisked into another memory, only to feel Hayoon and Yoongi pull her out of the water, a force to be applied to her chest, and lips breathing into her mouth.

Songhee's eyes shot open, she coughed up heaps of water, sobbing into the grass as the others stared at her. "W-why did you pull me out?!" she shouted at them, Yoongi staring at her with sympathy.

"You were drowning, Songhee," Hayoon told her, which caused Songhee to wrap her arms around herself while sobbing. With the memories, she can feel what the person felt at that moment, and the pain Akane felt was too much to bear.

Everyone else curious as to what she saw.

DOUBLE UPDATE