91🔥The heart to keep them away

When Fera and SeokJin got back it was already well past midnight, both of them were exhausted and their asses hurt like hell from riding for 7 hours straight.

They both guided the horses to the Academy stables, both mounting off, SeokJin letting out a satisfied groan as he stretched.

Fera laughed at the sound as she guided Sterling into his stable, "You can head off, I'll just finish up here and then probably go to bed cause I'm beat. We can talk to Hoseok and Yoongi tomorrow morning, yeah?"

"More like tomorrow afternoon," SeokJin corrected, a smile on his face, "thank you for this, Fera Noona, it helped out more than I thought it would."

Fera dusted off her pants as she walked out of the stables and towards the younger fire elemental, "I'm glad I agreed to do it, I didn't think my mother knew that much about it. Get some rest, Jinnie, are you heading straight to your bedroom?" she asked, the two now walking towards the academy.

SeokJin chuckled as he shook his head, "I think i'm going to see my boys-"

Fera laughed out loud as she stopped walking, Jin turning to her with a confused look, "why call them 'boys'?"

"Have you met Taehyung and Jungkook? They act like children sometimes," SeokJin responded, Fera smiling up at him as she let her hair loose from the bun it was styled in.

"But they're yours."

SeokJin smiled as he nodded, the two walking again, "Yes, yes they are."

Fera sighed as she cracked her neck, saying, "You don't think they're asleep?"

SeokJin let out an amused laugh, "Taehyung and Jungkook asleep? At this hour, please." this caused Fera to laugh as well, Jin wrapping an arm around her as they walked back to the academy together.

<><><>

Jungkook walked out of the bathroom when he heard a knock on his dorm door, he had just taken a shower and was only wearing boxers and his t-shirt.

With confusion clouding his brain, he opened the door slowly, his head the only thing visible to whomever was on the other side.

A relieved smile formed on his face when he saw SeokJin standing at his door in all his glory, the fire elemental smirking at one out of the two of his boyfriends. He decided to see Jungkook first, since the frost elemental corridor was farther from the fire one than earth was, so he'd see Taehyung as he walked back to his dorm.

"Hi, love-" SeokJin barely got to let out his greeting when he was being pulled into the room and felt lips pressed against his as the door slammed shut behind him.

Jungkook had his cold hands on the nape of Jin's neck, Jin's hovering above Jungkook's waist since he was surprised by the kiss. Eventually, after a couple seconds, his lips moved against Jungkook's, his arms wrapping around Jungkook's waist and holding his body flush against his. Jungkook's hands now wrapping around Jin's neck as a way to pull the fire elemental even closer than he already was.

Seconds before their kiss could get too heated, Jin pulled away, dazed as he asked, "What was that?"

Jungkook shrugged, biting on his bottom lip, "I- I don't know... I missed you, alot." he muttered, his arms still wrapped around Jin's neck.

SeokJin quirked an eyebrow, "I missed you too, love, but why do I feel like something's wrong?" he could feel Jungkook tense from where his hands were on his waist, causing Jin to tilt his head, "Jungkook, what's wrong?"

Jungkook moved his gaze away from SeokJin, he slowly unwrapped his arms from Jin's neck and tried to walk away, but Jin caught his wrist, giving him a warning look. After some seconds, Jungkook replied, "Tae and I are fighting."