98 ❆ Could've gotten yourself killed

"'I can handle myself, Joonie', 'Don't worry about me NamJoon, I'm not a child', 'Stop acting like my dad, Joon!'" NamJoon grumbled as they all walked along the woods, in search of Songhee, Ilsung, and Jimin.

The crunch of leaves and sounds of the critters hiding in the night were the only things audible as they walked, well, that and NamJoon's constant mumbling about how he should smack Jimin for being so dumb.

They got the cuffs off of Hoseok by breaking the material off of him, which consisted of Taehyung creating a strong enough wood to slice it off. Then they wet Hoseok's hands enough to slip them out, Hoseok rubbing his wrists since they still kind of hurt.

Yoongi refused to leave Hoseok's side, his pale, large, hand interlocked with Hoseok's as they all tried to find the three that disappeared in the commotion of things.

All they hoped is that they were safe, since as of now the moon was high in the sky and the stars seemed to stare mockingly at them as they searched.

Those three would definitely be getting an ear full once they found them.

And maybe a slap or two along with it.

<><><>

Ilsung, Jimin, and, Songhee walked carefully through the woods, Jimin and Songhee following Ilsung.

Ilsung had suddenly felt the vibrations again, meaning either the witch had stopped whatever spell she was casting, or something happened. Either way he didn't care, he told Songhee he could feel them again since she was the one that started this whole expedition, and the two slipped away from the rest group since the chaos surrounding Yoongi was a good cover.

They didn't expect Jimin to come with them.

"Jiminie you shouldn't have come," Songhee whisper yelled at him as she moved a branch, Jimin scoffed.

"What? You're going to scold me like NamJoon?" Jimin asked, ducking under a branch, a scowl evident on his face.

Songhee sighed, shaking her head, "You know he just wants to protect you, Jimin, the accident really scared him. Everyday he would go see you and would sob because he thought he didn't do enough to help." she explained, which had Jimin biting his inner cheek as he fell in step beside her, Ilsung in front of them.

"I...I know, but I'm not a kid, Hee, and he's been treating me like one. This might be a slight TMI but he doesn't want to have sex with me, we just makeout and when I want to go further he refuses." he looked over at the female, who was just listening to him, her hair framing her face like a picture frame.

"I think that's a bit much, but you need to see his point of view, you were in a coma for almost a week, Minnie. Have you talked to him about this?" Songhee inquired, stepping on a particularly strong branch, which snapped under her boots.

Jimin nodded, "Of course I have, but it leads to us bickering. So i've given up, it's why I feel like he's so jealous around-" he nudged his head towards the male in front of them, "-because he might think I'll go to him, he and I were fucking for awhile before I realized my feelings for Joon."

Songhee just sighed once more, shaking her head, "Talk to him, tell him everything you're feeling but don't let him interrupt until you're done. It may help. But right now, Minnie, you just passed out and now came with us instead of staying with them, you know he's going to be pissed-"

"That's the point," Jimin interrupted, a soft smirk gracing his moonlight illuminated features, "NamJoon is particularly horny when mad, I'm weak with my ability, not my body."