138 ☾ The Sacrifice

{listen to the song above to set the mood ;)}
So, um, please mentally prepare yourself for this chapter because it's really
SAD
I couldn't see while writing it :)
as Yoongidique so beautifully worded it with her exceptional mind
"U hags aren't ready🤥"

They watched Ilsung bury his hands in the ground, his eyes morphing into their viney green as he sensed for human vibrations in the Earth.

Since he and Songhee were so close he knew what her vibrations felt like against the Earth, living with her presented him that much. So it's what he mainly tried to look for as he looked off into the woods through his ability, the others making sure to stay quiet so he could concentrate.

Soon enough, he found them farther away then they expected but still close enough to make it.

Their vibrations were distorted, but at this point Ilsung was used to the feeling. If anything, he knew now how to read past it when it came to the vibrations, these witches were trying to fuck with him but now he knew better.

"Let's go, this way," he called out, all of them following him into the woods.

Dion had his hand interlocked with Fera's, the female's hair now in a high pony tail and she was wearing part of one of her chancellor uniforms as they went along. Since she's never been to Caroban she looked around in awe, it was truly a magical place in her eyes.

When she was done admiring, she looked back at Dion because she could feel him staring at her, "What are you staring at?" she inquired, her hazel eyes looking into his dark ones.

"You," he responded, which had the female rolling her eyes as he told her, "I love you."

Fera hummed, smiling at the elder warlock and kissing the back of his hand, "I love you too, bum."

"See now it's not cute, why're you calling me a bum?" Dion inquired while shaking his head and moving his hands, which caused one of Fera's hands to move since they were holding hands.

She just giggled at his behavior, she shook her head indulgently as they kept walking, "Shut up, Dion."

Dion rolled his eyes fondly as they kept walking, his nerves appeased slightly. He made sure to keep Fera close to him.

The sky was slowly fading into the dark blue/black of the night, the stars twinkling one by one in the abyss that was the sky, seeming like small pieces of hope in the darkness the night presented to the world.

Ilsung suddenly stopped walking, which caused everyone else to stop as well. 

They were in a wooded area with small patches of plain land here and there, Ilsung was looking around, obviously confused at the turn of events. Where the fuck were they? He swore he felt them here, so why couldn't they see them?

"Where are they?" he asked out loud as he looked around, worry now creeping into his heart and ruining the happy drawing he painted over his face, if he couldn't find them then where the hell could they be?

Everyone was relying on him to find them and he couldn't.

He led them nowhere.

He failed.

Before Ilsung could freak out some more Fera took a hold of his face and made him look at her, the elder woman on her tippy toes since Ilsung was a giant, "Hey, calm down, Sung, it's okay we're going to find them." she assured him, Ilsung nodding as he took a deep breath and thanked Fera, his heart relaxing in his chest.