13🔥 New people and Confessions

Yoongi sighed, threading his hands through his blue hair as Songhee stared at him with sympathy.

She couldn't begin to imagine how difficult it was to like someone you can't ever be with.

"Well, do you think he likes you back?" she questioned, tilting her head so she could catch Yoongi's stare.

"Would it be conceded if I said yes?" Yoongi inquired, finally meeting Songhee's eyes.

She smiled at him, shaking her head, "It wouldn't, you've just noticed the signs."

Yoongi had just confessed to Songhee that he thinks, no he knows, he has a crush on Hoseok. Telling Songhee because he knew she wouldn't judge him or yell at him for developing a crush on Hoseok, something he knows their other friends would do, especially Jungkook. He likes the fire elemental more than a friend, and he firmly believed Hoseok felt the same way. It's just hard to act on anything when he's well aware he and Hoseok can never be together.

"And what if he doesn't? Songhee, what if i've just been imagining that he feels the same way about me?" Yoongi suddenly inquired, his lips forming into a pout as his eyes sparkled with worry.

Songhee opened her mouth to speak, blinking rapidly, something she did when she got nervous, "I-"

"Kang Songhee to Chancellor Yang's office, immediately." they heard around them, Songhee's eyebrows furrowing out of confusion.

Her and Yoongi were in her bedroom, since she didn't have a roommate anymore,  Songhee's roommate died during the attack, she was fatally stabbed by one of the frost creatures, so they thought the best place to talk would be there, especially since Yoongi emphasized how no one could find out.

"I guess I have to go?" she said in a more questioning tone than affirmative one, Yoongi nodding as he got up from her bed.

"Thank you, Songhee, for listening to me-"

"Don't thank me, it's what friends do, Gi," she scolded him lightly, smiling at him after.

Yoongi smiled back, "Do tell me what happens with our dearest Chancellor." he mocked a formal accent before leaving Songhee's bedroom.

Leaving Songhee with a stomach full of dread as she made her way to Chancellor Yang's office.

~~~

"Songhee, dear, please come in," Chancellor Yang instructed with a wave of her hand.

Songhee followed her directions, because Yang was her superior after all, and walked into the room. She didn't expect to see Victor standing a couple inches from Yang's desk, and the back of a girls head seated on the chair in front of the wooden furniture.

Yang smiled, "Songhee, i'd like you to meet Hayoon, Hayoon this is Songhee."

Said girl turned to Songhee, Songhee's breath catching in her throat when their eyes met. Hayoon's eyes were hazel light, her hair cut in a pixie style with long-ish bangs framing her face, her hair was white, and there were light freckles decorating her cheekbones; overall she was-

"Beautiful," Songhee blurted out, her eyes widening and hand quickly moving to cover her mouth; her cheeks ablaze.

Hayoon smiled, "You're very pretty too, Songhee." she complimented, Songhee blushing even harder at the words.

Not the time to be gay, Songhee, she thought to herself, standing up straighter and looking at her chancellor; who watched the interaction with what seemed to be a smirk.