19🔥 White hair and relations

Jungkook had never loved words much, that was until Cashel told them "He woke up."

Jungkook had never been more in love with words until that moment.

When Yoongi woke up, he barely remembered anything that happened during the fight. He remembered up to the part where he got stabbed, that's it, everything after that was one huge blur.

He hated that he was stabbed in the first place, the fact he was made him feel stupid and vulnerable, he should've been alert!

Or, in other words, he should have watched out for himself as much as he did for everyone else.

Jungkook wouldn't leave Yoongi's side, even after Yoongi got all his visitors he stayed to talk to his Hyung.

"I thought I lost you," Jungkook mumbled, his eyes becoming glossy.

Yoongi sighed, placing his hand on Jungkook's cheek, to which Jungkook leaned into his touch, "You're never going to lose me, i'm always going to be with you. I wouldn't let death grab me that easily, Kookie." Jungkook smiled softly, "no matter what, i'd fight to stay by your side."

A tear escaped Jungkook's eye, Yoongi wiping it away while fighting his own tears.

He couldn't imagine leaving Jungkook's side, the young boy meant way too much to him.

"You're colder," Jungkook commented once they both reigned their tears back in, Jungkook holding his Hyung's hand, "like, way colder than before."

Yoongi shrugged, though regretted it when a pain shot through his body from the simple movement. He was still achy and his wound throbbed with every movement he made, but Yoongi was grateful he was alive nonetheless.

Jungkook was about to go grab Cashel, but Yoongi told him he was alright and it was just from moving.

Jimin, NamJoon, and Taehyung had already visited Yoongi, shedding their tears and thanking every elemental god that he was alive and well. Yoongi glad when they stopped crying, he didn't like seeing people he cared about in pain.

Soon enough, Victor entered Yoongi's room, smiling at the young elemental.

"Hello, Yoongi, how are you feeling?" he asked, pulling a chair in front of Yoongi's bed and seating himself on it.

"Better than ever, just peachy," Yoongi replied sarcastically, which had Victor chuckling at the words.

He's used to Yoongi's snarky behavior.

Being his older brother came with that.

Jungkook was about to get up and leave, give his marshalle and Yoongi some privacy to speak, but Victor told him he could stay.

Jungkook didn't argue and just sat back down.

The fact that Yoongi and Victor are related is something barely anybody knows. They're half brothers, Yoongi's father got around some but had Victor before he met Yoongi's mom.

The two don't usually acknowledge the fact they're related, Victor much older than Yoongi.

Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Songhee were the only ones who knew about their relation.

They weren't too close, either. Yoongi saw Jungkook as more of a brother than Victor.

"So, we think we know why your hair is white," Victor began, Yoongi listening intently to his brothers words. 

When Yoongi finally woke up from his mini coma, he was surprised to see his hair was completely white, no hint of the blue he had before seen in it. Not only that, he was a bit paler and, just like Jungkook pointed out, his skin was cooler.

"We think since you were stabbed by pure ice, that the molecules of that ice went into your blood stream and changed your hair, skin color, and internal temperature. As a result, we think you now wield pure ice-"

"THAT'S AWESOME!" Jungkook yelled, jumping up from his chair.

Yoongi glared at him to sit back down, Victor chuckling at Jungkook's child-like behavior.

"It kind of is, if our theory is true," Victor agreed, "we will test it out when you're much stronger and your wound is completely healed. If you do wield pure ice, it will be a great advantage for us."

Yoongi nodded, "Let's hope I do."

"Let's hope for your recovery first," Victor stood from his seat, "rest well, brother, you fought well."

Victor always kept things professional between them, which has pushed Yoongi away from him; which is why Yoongi was surprised when he called him 'brother'.

He bowed his head towards Victor before the marshalle, his elder brother, finally left.

Jungkook still fan-boying over Yoongi wielding pure ice.

<><><>

It was later on in the night that Yoongi got to see the boy his eyes craved to land on.

"I expected you to be one of the first people I saw when I woke up," Yoongi commented with a soft smile, Hoseok rubbed his neck sheepishly as he sat in the seat a couple paces from Yoongi's bed.

"Sorry, had an elemental meeting and then I had to run away from Jin," Hoseok apologized, Yoongi only dismissing it with a small 'I was joking'.

Hoseok eyed Yoongi, glad he was alive but still scared that something could appear during the coming days. He didn't want Yoongi to be okay now and then die later because of Hoseoks impulsive decision.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, immediately noticing Hoseok's shift in behavior, "Hey, you okay?"

Hoseok quickly nodded, offering Yoongi a smile that didn't reach his eyes, "What's up with your hair?"

"What? Do I look ugly?"

"Not even close," Hoseok assured, smirking when he saw a blush creep up Yoongi's pale cheeks.

God, his feelings for Yoongi only grew stronger everytime he laid his eyes on the elemental.

Yoongi laughed a bit, reaching his hand up and touching his hair, "Victor thinks I wield pure ice now, you know, since I was stabbed by it."

Hoseok swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat at the news, his heart cracking and throat going dry.

Now there was absolutely no chance he and Yoongi could get together, not that there was one before. Hoseok just had some hope since he touched Yoongi and nothing seemed to happen.

Though now Yoongi wields the coldest ice on Earth.

Guess having hope only sets you up for disappointment.

"Hey, Hoseok, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked once more, "don't lie to me, I can tell somethings up with you."

Hoseok stared down at his hands, his mind screaming for him to not say anything and just dismiss it and say he was tired; though his heart told him to tell Yoongi the truth, because he knows damn well if it was the other way around he'd want to know the truth about what happened.

With shaking hands and worry clear in his brown eyes, Hoseok looked at Yoongi and told him-

"Yoongi, I was the one who brought you to Cashel that day."