135 ☾ The Phoenix and OneeOnia

"You were so fucking LOUD we could still hear some of your SEXY time!" Jimin screeched at Hoseok and Yoongi, whom were both laughing their asses off as Dion and Soyeon chained them up.

Yoongi just shook his head with a small smile on his face, "Blame, Hoseok, he's a vocal in bed." he commented, which had others looking away with flushed faces at the shameless comment.

"YOONGI!" Hoseok screamed, trying to kick Yoongi with his legs but the elder was too far, "I'm getting you back for that!"

Yoongi glared at him, "Don't you dare-"

"Yoongi has a hyung kink!"

"So does Jin."

"JUNGKOOK!" SeokJin screamed as he whacked the back of the youngers head, who just started chuckling while rubbing the spot Jin hit in the first place, Taehyung only shook his head at his boyfriends antics, though a smile did show on his tired features. Taehyung was healing, it's just with all the healing spells and herbs he felt exhausted all the time; his strength was coming back to him slowly.

Why were Yoongi and Hoseok being chained up? You may be wondering.

Well, lucky for you, I can answer that.

Since Yoongi and Hoseok have bonded as the OneeOnia and the Phoenix, Dion and Soyeon could now communicate with the OneeOnia and the Phoenix inside of them. The reason they couldn't without the two being bonded is because if one get's out of line, it will be difficult for the other to calm them, when they're bonded, it's easier.

Though, to get the Phoenix and Onee to come out. They kinda need to hurt the vessels or put them in danger.

Hoseok and Yoongi both consented to it since they knew it was necessary, and afterward they'd get remedies for the wounds Soyeon and Dion would be inflicting.

The couple could already feel the Onee and Phoenix stirring inside of them because of the witches presence, so they prayed it wouldn't be hard to get them to come out. Dion already said it would be easier to get the Phoenix out since the Onee is stubborn, so Yoongi was mentally preparing himself for the pain.

The chains were connected to the ceiling incase they pulled on them, they were shirtless, which showed the love bites from the other night, but the couple had no shame in them and everyone just ignored the sight; they weren't innocent so.

They were in the basement of Dion's secret home. To everyone it looked like one you'd see in movies and drawings, dim lighting, stone walls, concrete floor. Along with it came a slightly creepy vibe.

None of them asked why Dion had chains in the ceiling in the first place.

Lolie came in with two buckets of ice cold water with ice cubes in it to keep the it cold, the ice was for Hoseok so they could have a way to keep the Phoenix to keep him a tiny bit calm and it would help keep the Phoenix from burning the place down.

Hoseok lifted his bare feet, Lolie placing the buckets under him and having Hoseok place his feet in them.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS SHIT IS COLD!" Hoseok shouted as he pulled on the chains, Lolie casted a spell over the buckets opening so he wouldn't be able to get his feet out of them, Hoseok's teeth were already jittering since it was really fucking cold and most people's feet are sensitive.

While Yoongi had fire near him so he didn't feel cool and it would keep the Onee in line when she decided to make an appearance in him.

They all hoped she wouldn't be stubborn and wouldn't put her vessel through too much pain.

Dion decided to start with Yoongi first, since if the Onee vessel was getting hurt maybe the Phoenix would show up. While Soyeon moved to Hoseok and began to do what Dion was doing to Yoongi to him, incase it would work the other way around as well.