44 ❆ Fury

"Okay, well, do you know when... your feelings began?" Yoongi asked softly, adjusting himself in a more comfortable sitting position on Jungkook's bed.

The younger elemental shrugged, looking down at his hands and playing with his fingers.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "You know I can tell when you're lying, Jungkook-ah, just tell me the truth; you know i'm not going to judge you."

Jungkook sighed, finally staring at his Hyung, "When we were all in the training room, when the warning was coming through him. I was so worried, Hyung, s-so damn worried and at first I thought it was just because I cared about him like a friend. Though, when I saw Taehyung worried out of his mind, I thought about how much he liked SeokJin, and then I realized I was feeling the same way Taehyung was." Jungkook began fidgeting again, Yoongi holding his hand to keep him still, "I covered it up by making Jin jealous, to see if that hate was still there but it isn't and I hate that it isn't. I don't want to like him, Hyung. I'm in love with Taehyung... not-not him." he confessed, Yoongi biting his bottom lip.

This is exactly why Yoongi didn't think he'd ever be able to tell Jungkook about him and Hoseok, because of how much disdain the younger has for fire elementals. To the point he's having anxiety attacks because he might feel something besides hate for one.

His parents hate them, never closing their mouths about how much they did; their influence infecting Jungkook. He grew to hate them just as much, Yoongi not really caring for the fire elementals since his parents didn't talk about them.

Jungkook was most likely afraid of what his parents were going to think if they ever found out he liked a fire elemental.

They don't care about him being with a man.

But they do care if he's with a fire elemental.

They would probably disown him if they ever knew.

"Jungkook," Yoongi sighed before he said his next words, "your parents aren't here."

Jungkook's gaze instantly snapped up, his eyes narrowed, "If they ever knew-"

"Who cares if they know-"

"ME, YOONGI!" Jungkook shouted, now standing up, "Because if they ever know they're going to disown me, I wouldn't be their son anymore and would become a nobody to them."

Yoongi stood with him, "Then they're not family, Jungkook!" he shouted back, "Family wouldn't disown their own son because of who he's attracted too, family would learn, understand, tolerate, that doesn't mean they have to like it. If they loved their child they would."

Jungkook blinked back tears, hugging himself, "T-they do love me-"

"But their hate for fire elementals is stronger," Yoongi finished for him, having heard this line many times. A scowl formed on Yoongi's face, "It shouldn't be that way, Jungkookie, their love for you should be stronger."

Jungkook let out a broken sob, falling down on his knees as Yoongi rushed to comfort him. The approval of his parents meant everything to Jungkook, he's always just wanted to make them proud, has always wanted to please them. Yet, right now, his heart was betraying everything his mind had set up. Because deep down, he doesn't want to care, but the walls he's created to separate what he wants and what his parents want would never relent.

"Y-you don't understand, Yoongi!" Jungkook choked out between sobs, "i-it's not like I can ev-ever be with him yet it hurts! I want t-this, the-ese feeling, to go away!"

"What if you could be with him," Yoongi whispered, his hands running through Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook looked up at him through teary eyes, "W-what are you talking about?" he sniffled.

Yoongi closed his eyes, preparing himself for a multitude of questions and a sour reaction, "Jungkook, Hoseok and I are in love with each other-" Jungkook's eyes widened, "and we've touched, many, many times."

Jungkook passed out Yoongi's arms.

<><><>

Kim NamJoon walked through the corridors of the school, on his way back to the dorm room he shared with Taehyung.

He had just been with his petite boyfriend, Jimin, which meant he was in a good mood as he made his way to his boyfriends sun soul.

That was until he ran into someone every single fiber in his body despised.

"Kim NamJoon, my my, am I glad to run into you," Chancellor Yang chided, her robes dragging swiftly behind her as she walked in front of the stunned NamJoon.

Joon was easily about 6 inches taller than Yang, half a foot, and towered over the woman. His dragon like eyes glared into hers with a ferocity NamJoon is pretty sure he's picked up from Jimin.

He hated her, and made sure she knew it.

"What do you want?" he asked, venom laced in every single word he spoke towards her.

She smirked, her eyes morphing to a cloudy white as she used her wind ability to back NamJoon into the wall and lift his body; much like what she did to Victor. It felt like a hand was around his throat preventing him from breathing. Joon struggled against the wall he was against, thrashing against it and trying to get whatever was keeping him from breathing off his throat.

It was night, not many people out in the hallways, a perfect atmosphere for this type of situation.

"Your will and determination is admirable if it was set in the right places, Kim," she scrutinized, her voice louder than it should have been. It felt like she was yelling right into NamJoon's ears. "This scavenger hunt you've been doing with your friends, is pitiful. Leave what is meant to be hidden, hidden. Stop Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi on their conquest you created-" NamJoon furrowed his eyebrows, "and stop trying to find information you shouldn't have."

The force became harder on NamJoon's throat, to the point the thought she's going to snap my neck crossed NamJoon's oxygen-deprived mind. "Or you and your friends are going to regret it."

After her threat, her eyes morphed back into their normal brown and NamJoon fell to the ground with a strangled breath, relentless coughing the only sound heard from him. Akida gave him one last glance before walking away.

She was satisfied with herself.

While NamJoon felt an emotion he hasn't felt in a long time.

He was fucking furious.

a/n
NamJoon is NOT happy.