145 ❆ Surprise Attack and Elemental Soldiers

The soft rumble of the Earth under neath them.

Clouded skies and hiding stars, for they didn't want to see the inevitable taking place.

Soft snores from the ones who weren't prepared to go into fight or flight.

Though for them, the Moira Coven and the elementals you've come to love.

Their only option, was fight.

Dion was sitting at the desk in his room with the fire light from the fire place kindling softly in the background of his thoughts.

He couldn't sleep.

Dion always found himself up thinking about Fera, ever since she died he hasn't had a good rest, not until he got the revenge that would help him with his grief. Plus, with an impending battle between him, some teenage witches, elementals, and an older witch, against the most powerful coven in Caroban, sleeping didn't really want to grant him the gift of slumber.

As Dion sighed, the door to his bed room creaked open softly.

He looked over, seeing Lolie's long purple hair before he saw the petrified expression on her face.

She didn't need to tell him anything for Dion to know what was happening.

When he said that Jiwoo wouldn't stall in attacking them, he didn't think she'd attack the following night.

Dion quickly stood, though made sure he didn't make too much noise. He went to each room, waking them up and telling them it was time. When he said this, he was met with feared expressions and some looked as if they were going to be sick, though he assured them that it would be okay.

Not everyone was sleeping, when he entered Yoongi and Hoseok's bedroom, the two were already awake.

"We know," Yoongi said before Dion could even utter a word, "the Phoenix and Onee are suddenly restless, didn't take a genius to figure out why."

Dion nodded, looking at both of them before asking, "Are you two ready with that spell?"

They nodded before walking out of the room with Dion and helping him in waking everyone up.

As Dion made his way to the bedrooms, he passed one of the many windows in the house that faced one side of the woods.

What he saw made his stomach drop with undeniable fear.

He saw Jiwoo first, and then while his eyes moved around the area he saw the rest of the Bulmyeol coven members. He could see the creatures that killed Fera, along with the shadows that would help him and the others end Jiwoo once and for all.

Dion's eyes widened when Jiwoo made eye contact with him, a smirk adorning her features as she said, but he couldn't hear her, 'GO!'

Before Dion could run, a hoard of shadows surged towards the house and broke through the windows.

He thought that probably woke anyone else who was sleeping.

Dion was more than thankful he had urged them all to sleep in the clothes that would protect them, because if he hadn't they'd probably all be going into his fight more vulnerable than they already were.

He ran towards Jimin when he saw him and pulled him away from NamJoon, not bothering to answer the earth elementals pleas and keeping his grip tight on Jimin's wrist as he moved to Taehyung.

When he saw the young elemental, he grabbed him just like he did to Jimin and pulled them both towards Lolie.

"You two need to wake up the connection you have with Toph and Zephyr because right now we need that connection, so go with Lolie, now!" he yelled, though it wasn't to be malicious, he was just in a hurry to get themselves prepared.