118 ❆ "The OneeOnia and Phoenix Prophecy."

"The Phoenix and OneeOnia are natural enemies to all witch, and warlock, kind. They were made to be that way," Dion explained as they all sat down at his dining table, where he was at the head of it.

He had extended the table using a bit of magic, so now 6 of them were on the left side, 6 on the right, and him and Soyeon at the two ends of the table talking. After it was revealed to Dion that the OneeOnia and Phoenix were standing in his living room, he decided to take a breather and cooked dinner, since he assumed they were all hungry.

Which they were.

So as they finished up their food, he began talking about witches and the Phoenix and Onee history a bit.

"Hoseok, the Phoenix is awake, right?" he inquired, Hoseok nodding, "Yoongi, the Onee is still dormant?" Yoongi nodded as he looked at the warlock, his hand holding Hoseoks.

Dion nodded as well, looking back at Hoseok, "Have you felt uncomfortable being around witches and such for the past two days?"

"Y-yeah, how'd you know?" Hoseok questioned with furrowed eyebrows, the thought that this witch may be reading his mind crossing his brain for a second. Which caused him to think of the random-est to see if Dion's expression changed or faltered.

It didn't.

"Because the Phoenix and OneeOnia aren't fond of witches. Since the OneeOnia is dormant, Yoongi doesn't feel anything strange about being around me, or Soyeon, but since the Phoenix is awake inside of you, it wants to break out, more or less control you, and kill me or Soyeon probably." Dion's eyebrows raised a bit towards the ceiling before he just sighed and gave them all a small smile while drinking, what they all obviously knew, was alcohol.

Dion was like Soyeon, meaning he aged slowly since one of his parents was Immortal, and he was a black magik wielding warlock. Who, in fact, still practiced it without the authorities of Caroban knowing.

Jimin was the next to ask something, "Why do the Phoenix and Onee hate witches and warlocks so much?"

Dion sighed, running his hands through his hair, "Over 1000 years ago witches and warlocks lived with the OneeOnia and Phoenix's-"

"There were multiple?"

Dion nodded, tsking afterward, "There were hundreds..."

THE ONEEONIA AND PHOENIX PROPHECY
800 P.E
(P.E = Post Elemental)

Flying around freely, without any care in the world, the Onee dragon soared above the villagers that lived around their home, the witches and warlocks. It's teal eyes watched as they did whatever humans did on a regular basis, some of the children playing, the men lugging wood for fires, and the women giggling among themselves as they watched some of the men come into the village from the nearby woods. 

The Phoenix stood atop a mountain, watching the villagers with the same intensity the Onee was. The Phoenix’s home was beyond the mountain, where hundreds of baby phoenix's flew around and cawed happily, while their mothers watched them with the Phoenix version of a smile. Their fiery wings pushing them up into the sky, another place they’d call home.  

The Phoenix was a fire bird in all its glory, especially when it wanted to show all its power; where it had the ability to blast fire out of it’s mouth or simply skin their body and create a tornado of the destructive element. It could change size, be as big as a building or as small as a tiny home. The Phoenix had the ability to become a solid black bird, where, whenever it flapped its wings, fire would emit around it. Though it tended to stick to it’s firebird self more often than not.