4.12

Callie had called Meredith and Helena to her and Cristina's place, worried that the resident wouldn't get out of bed

Callie had called Meredith and Helena to her and Cristina's place, worried that the resident wouldn't get out of bed. So, now, all three girls laid in her bed.

"Do you wanna dance it out?" Helena proposed.

"No." Cristina answered from under a red blanket.

"Do you wanna drink tequila?" Meredith tried.

"No."

"Do you wanna call us names?" The brunette suggested.

"Mock us endlessly?" The blond added.

At that, Cristina's head resurfaced from under the blanket, as she though for a second. However, the answer was the same, as she returned to being covered. "No."

"We're trying to cheer you up!" Meredith explained.

"Well, stop it, it's annoying. And it's not working I'm deep in the wilderness here."

At that, Helena groaned before reaching out to her special pager. "Do you want the sparkle pager?" She offered.

At that, Cristina quickly sat in the bed, looking at her as if she was crazy. "That's not funny."

"You're sad. Like, really sad. You know how I know I need to give you the sparkle pager? Cause you're so sad you're not even asking for it." The short girl said, shrugging.

"Shiny, shiny pager with lots of shiny, shiny surgeries. I'd take it." Meredith told her friend.

As Cristina grabbed it, she told her friend. "If I was the kind of person who kissed people, I would kiss you."

At that, Helena got up in the bed, kissing her friend's forehead. "There." She smiled, her dimples noticeable.

——

As Helena approached Meredith in the morning, she was standing by her interns. "Hey!" She greeted, sipping on her coffee.

Just then, Izzie approached them. "Where were you two last night?"

"We stayed with Cristina." Meredith told her.

"She needed us." Helena added.

"Aw, that's so nice." The girl said in a sarcastic tone. "But Rebecca is at the house, I needed you."

"Rebecca's still here? That's... interesting." The short girl let out, her brows furrowing with some concern.

"Apparently she's crazy." George told them.

"Now, George, we've had this discussion and we decided that it's not appropriate to call Izzie crazy. She's... spirited." Meredith joked.

"Spirited." Helena repeated, letting out a giggle.

"Ha ha, not me. I'm not crazy, Rebecca's crazy. And Alex is pretending she's not, it's..."

"Hello!" Cristina told them, smiling.