3.09

In the morning, Helena entered the new free clinic, payed by Izzie and created by Bailey

In the morning, Helena entered the new free clinic, payed by Izzie and created by Bailey. As she looked around, she was impressed by how fast it had been put together. Then again, it did cost her friend eight million dollars.

"Morning, Dr. Bailey. Everything looks great!" She told her resident.

"Thanks, Lena." She smiled at the girl, turning to all the interns. "Ok, welcome to the Denny Duquette memorial clinic. Baring any surgical emergencies, you'll be working here today."

"Working on... what?" Cristina commented, looking around at all of the empty beds.

"Right now, Olivia will be familiarizing you with the protocol for the flu vaccine."

Helena nodded, as Izzie turned around to find Alex playing with some equipment. "Oh, no don't touch that. That was seventy nine dollars."

"I have got to get out of here..." Cristina complained. "Burke has a bloodless pulmonary valve translocation flying in from Denver tomorrow, I should be preparing."

"Oh, you're not scrubbing in on that." The short girl told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Cause I am." Alex told her, smiling.

As Olivia started showing the interns the flu shot protocol, Mark came through the clinic's door.

"Dr. Bailey! Congratulations on opening up the clinic. Morning, Lee." The man wished her, giving her a cup of coffee he'd gotten her.

"Morning, Mark. Thanks." The intern shot back, quickly taking the coffee and focusing back on Olivia's demonstration. Over the last week, the two had become closer, friends even.

"Someone's coming!" Izzie yelled, making Helena look back to see George and Callie walk through the doors. As Helena seemed to get excited, Izzie appeared disappointed.

"Oh, you guys are back!" She approached the couple, hugging them. "How was the vacation?"

"O'Malley, welcome back, you're late." Bailey told them.

"Seriously, what is it with everyone not greeting people they haven't seen in a week properly? I'm not asking for the hispanic two kisses, but a 'hi, how are you?' would be nice!" Helena mumbled to herself, soon noticing the couple's nervousness.

"Is O'Malley alright?" The Chief asked.

"We got married in Vegas!" He announced, everyone looking at them in shock. Helena's mouth opened slightly, not expecting the news. "We're married!"

At that, the brunette snapped out of her transe-like state, enveloping George and Callie into another hug. "Oh, congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys."

Callie's wide smile mirrored Helena's, as the intern hugged them on her tiptoes. "Thank you, Lena." The resident spoke up. "Means a lot."

"Dude, she's Callie O'Malley." Alex pointed out, laughing as the rest of the room remained quiet.