5.04

Getting of the phone with Callie, walking towards Meredith's house, Helena sighed, turning to Cristina, who walked with her

Getting of the phone with Callie, walking towards Meredith's house, Helena sighed, turning to Cristina, who walked with her. "She's gone."

"As in gone gone? She just left?" Her friend seemed excited, carrying three coffees.

"Yes, gone. Callie didn't say why, but she just left overnight." Helena shrugged, the two women entering Meredith's house.

Going up the stairs, the knocked on the woman's bedroom door.

"You up?" Cristina asked, Helena peeking through the door.

"No!" Derek complained.

"Yes!" Meredith disagreed.

At that, the two women sat down in their bed, handing Meredith her coffee, the shorter girl mumbling. "Sorry, Derek."

"The wicked witch is dead." Cristina told her.

"Metaphorically dead or dead dead?" The blond asked.

"Metaphorically dead!" Helena corrected, a bit shocked at the question.

"Who are we talking about?" Derek asked, his eyes still closed.

Moving their heads to face him in perfect sync, the twisted sisters answered. "Hahn."

"Her name is off the surgical board, her surgeries have been canceled... I don't know how or why but I do know Hahn is gone."

"Callie confirmed it, too." Helena nodded in agreement, sipping on her coffee. 

"Why would Callie know that much?" Meredith asked, clearly confused.

"Nothing, forget it." The brunette shook her head.

"It's too bad, she was really talented." Derek spoke up.

The three moving to stare at the man again, Helena's head tilted to the side, while the other two girls seemed displeased. Derek seemed to think for a second, before reaching a conclusion. "You're not talking to me."

The three girls shook their heads, the man getting up from bed with a groan.

"Maybe you'll get a cardio attending who actually teaches, though." Helena shrugged.

"Yeah, I hope so." Cristina agreed.

As they started to hear a female voice yelling, the three girls looked to the door to see a small, blond woman running in.

"Death!" She yelled, jumping into bed and hugging Meredith.

At that, Helena almost spilled her coffee, struggling not to fall of the bed as the woman practically tackled her. Cristina put a hand on the small of her back, as if wanting to make sure he smaller girl didn't get hurt.

"Hi, oh my god! It's been..." Meredith started.

"Forever!" The stranger agreed, her voice way too loud for Helena's comfort.