13.05

"'An education consultant is making a visit to observe and asses our program'?" Meredith read out, holding Helena's phone, as they walked down the hospital hallway, in the morning

"Who is she?" Alex asked, peaking over her shoulder. "Who's Eliza Minnick?"

Taking her phone back from Meredith, Helena let out, opening up her search engine, with the needed page already pulled up. "Glad you asked." Passing it over to Alex, she explained. "Education consultant, double board certified, sports medicine specialist."

"'Published fifty-two papers in the Journal of Surgical Education.'" The man read.

"Fifty-two?!" Meredith's eyes widened, as they arrived at a nurses station.

"It's because of me, isn't it? They're gonna overhaul the program because I beat up DeLuca." The ortho surgeon nodded.

"Everything isn't about you. That doesn't even make sense." Meredith let out.

"Well, a teacher beat up a student..." The younger woman shrugged.

"Oh. That does make sense." Meredith admitted.

——

"Oh, I don't like this." Helena sighed, leaning against the nurses station counter.

"Look at them, all lined up for her, like little ducks, quacking." Arizona pointed out, also staring at the conference room filled with residents, through the window.

"You ever seen that movie, the birds?" Riggs asked.

"Is that Minnick?" April asked, settling in between Maggie and Helena. "What are they telling her?"

"I don't know, but she's taking notes." Maggie let out, making Helena let out a tiny whimper, as a complaint.

"I really don't like this. It's like the parent-teacher conferences, when you could never know what they were saying, but you knew it was about you..." She sighed.

As April got a notification on her phone, Arizona peaked over at her. "April, you're on Tinder?"

"What?! No! No, I am not." Her eyes widened, as she hurried to grab her phone.

"Yes, you are. That's the Tinder bing." The blond pointed out.

"Oh, oh, is it the 'I've got a match' bing?" Helena excitedly hit the redhead's arm, softly.

"I love that bing." The other peds surgeon nodded.

"Really?" Riggs tuned into the conversation.

"Uh, y-yes, ok? It was, like, an impulse decision, and now it keeps making noise." She complained, as the sound came from her phone again, making both peds surgeons look down at it.

"I would kill to know what they're talking about in there." Maggie still fixated on the meeting.

"I think they're talking about us." Riggs tried.