7.05

Season 7, episode 7

Season 7, episode 7

Helena and Mark were over at Callie and Arizona's place, having their usual weekly breakfast. This time, however, as the man and his wife sipped on their coffee, they were surrounded by boxes, the other couple planing on moving to Africa that night.

"Ok, how about it, Mark, Lena?" Arizona suggested, grabbing a kitchen utensil as she offered it to the man. "You know you've always wanted one of... these."

As Helena narrowed her eyes at the blond, tilting her head a bit to the side, Arizona pressed the top of the gadget repeatedly, attempting to figure out what it did.

"Nah, we're good." Mark told her, sipping on his coffee.

"I don't ever know what that does. Apparently, you don't either." Helena chucked as Arizona shrugged guiltily.

"We will take that waffle iron, though." Mark pointed to the appliance, Helena smiling excitedly at its mention.

"Oh, waffle iron." She let out, taking it from Arizona, who handed it to her.

"What? Mark, I have never even seen you eat a waffle!" Callie scoffed.

"Well, I would if I had a waffle iron!" The man explained, Helena holding the gadget close to her chest. "Plus, Lee like waffles."

"I do." Helena agreed, nodding at the dark haired woman.

"Callie, we're not gonna take a waffle iron to Malawi and it's not gonna do anybody any good sitting in storage for three years." Arizona argued, turning to the couple that sat at the kitchen island.

"I still haven't decided if I'm jealous, mad or excited for you guys. A bit of all really..." She sighed, smiling softly to the peds attending as she still hugged the waffle iron. "How great is it that you will get to make such a difference in those kids' lives, though?!"

"It's pretty great...Oh!" The woman let out as she spotted something on the countertop, excitedly picking it up. "How would you and your husband like a French press to go with the waffle iron?"

Mark nodded as Arizona handed him the appliance. However, as he was grabbing it, Callie snapped.

"Hey! Stop giving my things away." The three doctors' smiles fell off of their faces, as the ortho surgeon walked over to her room, almost slamming the door shut behind her.

At that, Helena spoke up. "Maybe we should pass on the French press."

However, Mark looked at her like she'd just killed his puppy, asking. "But... French press!"

"Mark, honey, you don't even know how to make coffee in that thing." His wife argued, the man reluctantly handing it back to the blond with a slight pout.

——

Season 7, episode 8

"When the heart wasn't available, I opted to continue with Roy Henley's lung transplant." Teddy explained from the stage as she spoke into the mic, at the M&M. The patient she mentioned was one of her and Cristina's patient, the same Cristina that had quit a couple days before and refused to talk about it.