9.12

Season 9, episode 18

"We own a hospital. A hospital with coffee sleeves and an ER. How weird is that?" Helena muttered to Mark, the two entering the hospital, as the man held their baby.

"Very much weird. But also pretty great." Mark smiled, the two approaching the nurses station.

"I love the new logo." Richard told them, with a smile. "It really catches the eye. Good morning, miss Sloan." He smiled at the toddler, who giggled and waved at him.

"Mo'ning!" She let out.

"What's up with the sheet?" Derek asked, pointing to the white fabric that covered the logo.

"I thought you guys put it there for some kind of unveiling?" Jackson explained, Cristina reaching to hold Alice, as Helena handed her over.

"Well, someone should say a few words, right? It's unlucky not to..." Richard suggested.

"Sure, yes." Helena smiled, as her daughter happily played with Cristina's curls.

"Hey, why are you guys staring at the wall?" Arizona questioned, the group turning around to see her approaching with Callie.

"Oh, we're waiting for the... big unbelieving." Cristina shrugged, then turning to the toddler, and speaking to her in an almost whisper. "You're wearing the bow auntie Lexie gave you, aren't you? You look very pretty in red, little miss dimples."

"Oh. Well, you should be staring at my wife." Callie let out, proudly, Helena narrowing her eyes at her.

"New haircut?" Mark tried.

With an excited smile, Helena noticed. "Oh, new high-heeled leg!"

"Yeah, she's wearing high heels." Callie chuckled, spinning her wife around. "Because she had a sexy high-heeled leg that makes her ass go pow." The woman motioned towards Arizona's bottom.

"Oh!" Cristina let out, covering the baby's eyes with her palm, making her giggle.

"Hey!" Meredith agreed.

"Wow." Helena smiled, giggling herself.

"Baby got back!" Cristina commented, making Alice repeat.

"Baby got ba'!" She muttered, making Helena's eyes widened, as everyone chuckled.

"Oh, that's enough Cristina time for you, isn't it, pequenina?" Helena chuckled, picking her up. "She's in a repeating fase."

As Arizona turned around, giggling, Callie invited. "Come on, guys, you can comment, too. You have permission. It's the one time in your life you can say it and, uh, not be gross."

"Uh, well, I think it's a fine, uh, gluteal..." Richard struggled.

"Oh, no, yeah, let's just do the unveiling." Arizona shook her head.