12.07

"Hey, Warren

"Hey, Warren. You're joining us today?" Helena asked, as she checked her patient chart by DeLuca, at a pediatric floor nurses station. "Not plastics?"

"Dr. Webber's switching us up today." He explained, with a shrug.

"Well, you could sound a little bit more enthusiastic..." The short girl scrunched up her nose, beginning to walk down the hall, the two men behind her. "Come on, today I'm on fetal, though I have a peds surgery later that just couldn't wait. In fetal, we do surgery on babies that aren't even born yet. Don't you think that earns a little more enthusiasm?"

"Sure." Ben nodded.

"You don't sound convinced." Helena narrowed her eyes, looking over her shoulder. "DeLuca, tell Warren what we're about to round on?"

"Quadruplets." Andrew let out, with an exited raise of his brows.

As they entered the room, they found Bailey speaking to the patient. "Wait, so I'm on a whole other bracket?!"

"Well, yeah. Your income has jumped significantly since last year and your husband's hasn't." She replied, as Helena walked over to the small table by the bed.

"Are those our taxes?!" Ben let out.

"Bailey? Do you think you could maybe stop harassing my patient?" Helena suggested, with a hint of a smile.

"Hey, people ask us for free medical advice all the time." She shrugged.

"It's not harassment unless I don't want want to her. I've just had fetal surgery and I've been on bed rest for weeks... which is actually pretty great if you're an accountant in tax season. Nothing else to do but work." The pregnant woman shrugged. "No distractions. Except, well, for this." She pointed to her stomach.

"See, I normally do our taxes. It's sort of my thing." Ben let out, peaking over his wife's shoulder to look at their paperwork.

"But Courtney thinks that maybe we should-" Bailey started.

"Ok." Helena interrupted, closing the chart in her hands. "This is baby time, not taxes time. It's my time, and it's being wasted. You're wasting it, Bailey. So I'm kicking you out."

"You can't tell me what to do!" She argued. At that, Helena flashed her a soft smile, making her agree. "Fine."

"Ok, Warren. Present." Helena handed him the tablet.

"Ok, I don't even understand..." The man kept looking at the taxes.

"Ben?" The attending called out.