10.07

S10, E14

S10, E14

"Thank you, querido." Helena smiled, as Mark passed her a fruit salad, to help with her cravings.

The family sat in the couch, little Alice watching her favorite movie as she sat in her mother's lap.

"Hey, I'm just happy to give you all the pineapple I can find." He chuckled. "Now, onto what matters. This time I'm winning the bet. We're gonna have another boy."

"Honestly, I've told you, I have no idea." Helena giggled, putting a piece of fruit into her mouth. "What do you think, Ali? Are you gonna have a baby brother or a baby sister?"

"Sister." The girl looked up to her mother. "I want a sister, mama."

"We don't get to pick, little munchkin." Mark smiled at her. "And, whatever gender they are, believe me, you're gonna want to bully them, at least at first."

At that, the girl simply looked between the two, confused, before focusing back on the screen.

"Well, and if they have a penis, there's always hope for Alice. We never know how they'll choose to identify as in the future." She shrugged.

——

"Really?" Arizona's voice softened, at the question she'd been asked.

"Yeah, really." Helena chuckled. "I spoke to Mark already, and we agreed that you should be the godmother. Since Callie already became Alice's after... after Lexie, we thought you should get to be this little one's. And you're great with kids, with your kid, so, yeah... will you be the baby's godmother?"

"Yes!" The blond chuckled, immediately giving the short girl a hug. "Of course I will, Lena. Come on, we're practically work wives already!"

"The residents are staring at me." April sighed, joining them at the nurses station. "They're all just staring at me, judging me, with their little resident eyes. Like they used to stare at you." She looked to Arizona. "Cheater eyes."

"Oh, yeah, cheater eyes are the worst. But it's not like you deserve it, right? I mean, you and Jackson is not the same thing." The blond shrugged.

"Right, I mean, it was a spur of the moment decision, you just realized you loved him. You didn't know before, but you do know. Right?" Helena asked.

"W-well, I-I..."

"Hey, Renee called." Callie interrupted, making Arizona and Helena share a look. They were still to get any information on the April and Jackson situation. "The carpets gonna be done my three, and then we have an appointment with the notary at five."