1.07

As someone who didn't need much sleep to get through the day, Helena Campos shouldn't be heavily affected by a restless night

As someone who didn't need much sleep to get through the day, Helena Campos shouldn't be heavily affected by a restless night. However, one thing was when she was tired from work, that would rarely be a problem. Another entirely, was being kept up all night because of the very loud sex her friend was having. Even worse, was knowing that her friend was having very loud sex, in the room next door, with their boss. That, she did not enjoy.

She ate her usual breakfast, toast and a coffee mug, as Izzie stood beside her in the kitchen and George came down the stairs.

"You get any sleep?" The boy questioned.

"She could oil the bedsprings as a courtesy, or at least buy a padded headboard." The blond answered.

"If they knew what I know..." the short girl whispered to to herself.

"So, who's the guy?" George asked as Lena choked on her last piece of buttered toast, going into a coughing fit.

"You think it was just one guy doing all that work?" Izzie questioned as the short girl got up to put her plate in the sink.

"Do you mind if we don't talk about that?" Lena asked and the boy nodded along.

"At least I know she'll be having a long day at work." Izzie said as Helena whispered the word "mean". As they heard a door creek, the interns ran to see who had spent the night with their friend, while Lena just stayed back and watched with slightly panicked eyes.

Once they realised it was Derek, Izzie commented. "Well, at least we know brain surgery isn't his only skill."

"They can't be... he's her boss!" The boy's voice squeaked.

"He's all of our boss." The model answered. "Lena? Why are you so quiet?"

"I might or might not have know before..." She said hesitantly as she rushed to fill her mouth with the rest of her coffee.

"You? What? You knew?!" George said, shocked. "And you didn't tell me..." He pouted.

"Sorry, Georgie. It wasn't my secret to tell." She apologised and grabbed the boy by the arm as they
turned to leave.

"She has been scrubbing in a lot lately on him surgeries." Izzie observed, but with Lena's glare she stopped herself from continuing. "Ok, fine, I'll shut up. But if she's not then why is she keeping it a secret?!"

"Lena knew..." The male intern argued.

"That's just cause I found out." At the surprised looks, she just answered with frustration. "Come on, why does everyone always forget about the genius level IQ?!"

Just then, Meredith came into the kitchen and grabbed herself a cup of coffee. "Good morning."

"Morning. It sounded like you were having pretty radical sex last night, all night long. Who was the guy?" Izzie teases, another glare for the young friend being shot in her direction.