10.09

At five am sharp, an alarm went off, making the twisted trio's heads shoot up from Cristina's bed, Helena's hair messy as her eyes snapped open

Because, exactly at five am, every year, the calls for the nominees of the Harper Avery Award were made. And, not wanting to wake the children so early, Helena had decided to sleep over at Cristina's, along with Meredith, for support.

"Oh, my God, the phones!" Cristina let out, as the blond shut off the alarm.

"Did we remember to charge them?" Helena let out, equally as frenzied, as she yawned.

"It's charged." Meredith told them. "They're charged, the ringer's are on. Ok, you two have got to put on some lipstick."

"It's five am, I'm not going to put on lipstick." Helena chuckled, running her fingers through her hair, as Cristina accepted. "Mer, what if...?"

"No, it's not possible." She shook her head. "Catherine Avery said that you two were on the shortlist. And your projects are innovative. They're life saving."

"What time is it?" Cristina asked.

"5.01." Meredith told them.

"Did they?" Alex's head popped into the room.

"Not yet." Helena told them.

"Did they?" Jo entered the room, too.

"Oh, God..." Cristina let out.

As a phone rang, Helena yelped. "Oh, oh God. It's my phone. It's Boston. They're calling me."

"Ok, don't grovel." Meredith told her. "You're Helena Campos and you are going to change the face of medicine, saving babies and taking names. Go."

With shaky hands, Helena took her phone o to her ear. "Good morning. Yes, this is Helena Campos. Oh, thank you. Thank you so much, have a good day."

Everyone looked at her, Helena's face blank, before she let out. "I was nominated! I was nominated for a Harper Avery!"

Everyone yelled out in happiness, before they settled down, waiting for Cristina's call.

"Seriously, what if they don't call?" Cristina asked.

"Yang is after Campos, they're gonna call." Helena nodded.

Just then, the phone went off, making the woman freak out. "It's Boston, it's them, it's them. What do I do?"

"Ok, you are gonna be gracious and humble." Meredith told them. "You are gonna thank them, but remember who you are."