11.04

"It's a pretty straight forward procedure

"It's a pretty straight forward procedure. I'll do the initial approach. Robbins, you can do the cutting. Campos and Graham will assist." Looking down at the ice cream in her hands, Nicole let out. "God, this is good. Did you ever try this? Banana Clambake?"

"My Alice loves that one." Helena smiled. "Though I certainly don't let her have it at eight am."

"Does it have actual clams?" Graham asked.

"You're very perky today." Arizona pointed out.

"Why not? Life is short. And at this point, I can eat whatever the hell I want for breakfast. Right?" She shot the two pediatric surgeons a look.

"Right. You've earned it." The blond covered it up.

"I just wish I could do that and stay as trim as you do." Graham let out, making Helena scrunch up her nose, as Arizona's mouth fell open.

"Shut up, Graham." Nicole let out.

——

"I'll finish prep. See you in there." Graham offered, leaving the women in the scrub room.

"God, that was worth it." Nicole let out, throwing away the ice cream cup. "I'm trying to get through every flavor they have before I cash in."

"Please don't say that..." Arizona let out, as Helena simply shook her head, as she scrubbed.

"Why? Why be so serious?" The woman shrugged.

"Because we're about to operate on a pregnant woman and we have no idea if you're in any condition-" The blond explained.

"I told you." Nicole cut her off.

"You told us nothing!" Helena snapped. "You told us you have a brain tumor. You dropped the bomb, and then nothing else. I-I don't know anything else about you! I don't know if your married, if you have kids, family..."

"That's not the deal." Herman corrected. "You get access to my knowledge. It doesn't give you access to my life."

"I'm not asking for access to your life, I'm asking f-for, I don't know, next of kin. Because I keep imagining in my head if something were to happen, and I wouldn't know who to call!" The short girl let out.

"God, you are so annoying!" Herman let out.

"And you're frustrating!" The brunette short back.

"Ok. Divorced. No kids. Marry the work, Campos, Robbins. It's always there for you." She advised.

"So, uh- so, no family?" Arizona asked.