5.02

As Helena came into the living room of Callie and Cristina's new apartment, she set the box she had been carrying down

"Why are you carrying Callie's clothes?" Cristina asked, her brows furrowing. "You're my person, you're supposed to help me."

"Hey, Lena's helping me, I asked her first." Callie complained, entering the room.

"I'm both of your friend, I'm helping both of you." Helena shot back, a slight smile on her lips.

As Cristina put her box down, the older woman complained. "You're clothes, you're room. The living room is not gonna be a dumping ground like your old place was."

"Did you not hear her?" Hahn asked, walking into Callie's room after the Latina.

Giving Helena and Meredith an exasperated look, Cristina simply dropped her box on the ground.

"Ok, she kinda scares me." The blond said, shrugging.

"Yeah, she's scary." Cristina agreed.

"You're scary too, Cristina, but we still love you." Helena argued, setting down her box and walking out of the apartment door behind her friends.

"Callie needs a new best friend." The Asian rolled her eyes. At that, the short girl let out a quiet giggle. "What?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all..." Helena shrugged, amused by her friends' obliviousness.

——

As Helena walked to the nurses station the other residents were at, she turned to George. "Know anything yet?"

"No, nothing." The boy answered. Apparently there were no updates on whether he'd passed his intern exam.

"It's gonna be fine, you're gonna pass." She whispered back, their shoulders touching.

As the Chief walked past them, George turned after the man. "O'Malley, I made a call, they don't have your score yet. If I knew, I would tell you."

George maintained a focused expression as the brunette let out a sighed. As she felt someone approaching them from behind, she turned to find Lexie. "Hey, you passed. We're all gonna go to Joe's tonight and we're gonna celebrate. Me and Lena are gonna buy you a beer and all the peanuts you can eat."

"What if I didn't pass?" The boy asked, clearly anxious.

"You did. But then we're just buying a loser's beer and drinking a bit too much." The short girl joked, nudging him.

"Grey, you're with Hahn today. Stevens and Karev, pit." Bailey instructed, looking at her notes.

"Oh, come on." Alex complained.