C9

"I want to take it away."

Ye Jiao’s words made Dong Da a little surprised. After all, although this kind of little thing blooms off-season, it dies in one year. It is of no use except for display. It is improper to eat or wear, and the flowers are small and pitiful, far inferior to other flowers. The splendor.

But Dong Da agreed without any hesitation, and could make Ye Jiao happy with a stone bud grass, which in his opinion was extremely cost-effective.

He greeted the children on the side to come over and move the Shiya grass, Ye Jiao said, "Since it grows in a stone, put a stone in the flowerpot."

Ye Jiao remembered clearly that it grew on a rock. If it was just buried in soil, this little thing would feel bored and would die soon.

Obviously it doesn't like to eat soil either.

Dong Da immediately smiled and said, "What the young lady said," then turned to the boy and said, "Hurry up and find a stone."

The boy found a stone and placed it in the flower pot, and fixed it with mud. After the stone bud grass was moved in, it was still a red flower, but it looked more energetic than before.

Ye Jiao was thinking about holding the flowerpot by herself, Xiao Su quickly picked it up and hugged it in her arms and said: "Let me come, young lady carefully got dirty hands."

This was what Xiao Su heard from Qi Yun to Ye Jiao last time, and that person was not even willing to let Ye Jiao touch him, let alone this.

Thinking of Xiao Hei with a bald tail, Xiao Su's nose wrinkled.

Ye Jiao didn't insist, she took Xiao Su into the front hall, and asked as she walked, "Dong Shi, is Shiya grass easy to find?"

Dong Da immediately replied: "Not many, it is born small, and it can only live for one year, ordinary people don't recognize it, and it's hard to find more."

Ye Jiao felt pity, but she is not greedy.

It's luck to meet one strain, and you can't force any more.

When she arrived in the front hall, Nanny Liu had already brought up the custard and made two other side dishes.

Ye Jiao went to clean her hands and sat down. Seeing Xiao Su looking at her eagerly, she couldn't help but feel happy, and said to Nanny Liu: "Give her a bowl, nanny Liu , you should eat some too. I'm afraid you will be hungry all the way. ."

Xiao Su laughed immediately, and Nanny Liu didn't refuse. After thanking Ye Jiao, she divided a dish and ate it aside. Ye Jiao also served Xiao Su a portion of custard.

Ye Jiao was staring at the little flower of Shiya grass, thinking about how to raise this little thing. Some carelessly dig a spoonful of custard and put it in her mouth.

She didn't know what the custard was, and only then did she remember it when she heard Ye Bao keep talking about it.

After entering the custard, Ye Jiao only felt that it was extraordinarily smooth and soft, and she could still chew the chicken paste mixed in, with sesame oil, leaving her mouth full of fragrance.