C138

Ye Jiao was stunned for a moment, and she didn't quite understand why Zheng came to look for herself.

But Qi Yun knew in his heart that even though Shi Tianrui and Zheng hadn't been here for a long time, but now he and Shi Tianrui have a tacit understanding with each other, then their back house ladies will also have exchanges with each other.

The communication of the husband is always inseparable from the communication of the husband.

Moreover, the Zheng family was also a noble lady in the capital. Now she followed Shi Tianrui and became a little magistrate, but in the capital, Zheng’s family is still not blown by the wind and the rain will not break the family of the lord. Good self is good.

Qi Yun never let Ye Jiao bother about his own affairs, but this time Zheng came to the door and they had a good chat.

Qi Erlang let go of Ye Jiao, and said with a smile: "Mrs. Shi is afraid that she came to see you off because she heard that you are going to Beijing. It's okay to go and see, the cloak should be tighter and don't blow away."

Ye Jiao looked back at Qi Yun when he heard the words, "Meanwhile, too, don't always sit still when reading the account books, get up and walk from time to time, and there is freshly stewed soup, which Mommy Mo stewed. You remember to drink it. "

Qi Yun:...

Mother Mo made Ye Jiao's confinement soup, which may be effective, but the taste is really hard to describe.

Qi Erlang still agreed, promised to drink, and then took a hand burner to her.

Ye Jiao took Xiaosu and left. When the Tiezi outside saw Qi Yun alone in the house, he ran in and handed the bamboo tube that had just been unwound from the pigeon's legs: "Second young master, a letter from the border has come."

Qi Yun nodded, took the bamboo tube, unplugged it, and poured out the paper inside.

After unfolding it carefully, Qi Yun didn't say anything. He reached out and tried to burn the note.

But before his arm was raised, he looked at Tiezi.

This child has become a half-year-old, and he is almost as tall as Qi Yun, and there are some things that he needs to know naturally.

So Qi Yun handed the note to Tiezi: "Look at it."

Tie Zi hurriedly took it, looked down, frowned, "Why does someone want to get our goods?"

On the note, it was written that the caravan sent by Qi Yun was detained near the border.

In fact, for caravans, such things are commonplace.

Some local snakes will look at the amount of foreign caravans and come over to ask for some bargain, but it's just money, nothing.

Qi Yun’s caravan had encountered it before, and the left and right were only a matter of less than a hundred guan dollars. To Qi Yun today, it was all small money. The strong dragon didn’t suppress the local snake, so it was enough to pass some money.

It's just a deduction, but it's not unusual to spend money.

What the caravan is doing is the business of goods. They buy and sell goods, and they cannot be thrown away in their hands.