C115

Ye Pingrong also knows the Qi family medicine shop. Before Meng Shi was still pretending to be the owner of the Meng medicine shop, he was invited by Dong to have tea. Ye Pingrong still worked as a guard outside for a while, and he also reunited with his sister here. Yes, I still have fresh memories of nature here.

The only difference from that time is that Qi's Pharmacy is now bigger and looks much more magnificent.

Although Fang Li is cautious and Fang Li, he is not a person who is good at business research. After taking over the drugstore, he is just food and clothing, and he has no big thoughts.

But after having a son, Fang Li focused on making his business bigger and bigger, so as to save his wife and children. Naturally, he was willing to spend all his thoughts and plans, and within two years he gave Qi’s pharmacy. Doubled.

Before, he swallowed the shops on the left and right, but now he even took it down across the street.

The original Qi's pharmacy sold medicine, and on the opposite side was the medical clinic where Li Langzhong and several other doctors were in the town. Looking across the street, they also did something impressive.

But since it is the Qi family industry, it is naturally the Qi family brand.

Ye Pingrong looked at it, thinking it was his brother-in-law's property, so he couldn't just ignore it. Even if he didn't believe what the mad woman said, he still wanted to see it.

No matter how bad he is, he is now an official of the court and can support him even if something happens.

Tie Zi was also anxious, he couldn't see if what Ye Pingrong was saying was ironic, it would be no good if Ye Pingrong misunderstood his second young master.

Hearing what Ye Pingrong said, Tiezi immediately responded, and said: "I'll go and see too." Then he quickly followed Ye Pingrong.

As soon as he walked in, Fang Li saw them.

It was Fang Li who asked people to invite Qi Yun. This is the second young master's family affair. He is not easy to mix up. He was here to wait for Qi Yun, but Ye Pingrong and Tiezi came.

Because Fang Li saw Ye Pingrong when Ye Erlang came to make trouble last time, and knew that he was the brother of the second youngest grandmother, he immediately walked out and said, "It turns out that it is Young Master Ye who is here.

Ye Pingrong returned a gift, and Tie Zi asked Fang Li and asked softly, "Treasurer Fang, where's the person?"

Because Tiezi was a powerful person next to Qi Yun and had nothing to hide from him, Fang Li raised his hand and led them to the backyard.

As he walked through the front hall, Tiezi took a look and found that there was a pile of broken tiles on the floor that had not had time to clean up, and he couldn't help but ask: "What's wrong?"

Fang Li's face was a little helpless: "Just when the few people were dragged in, they made a lot of noise and broke two bottles casually. These are all good white porcelain."

Tie Zi also heard Fang Li's distress, and hurriedly said a few words of comfort, and walked with him to the backyard.

As soon as I passed by, I heard a sharp voice from a distance: "Let Qi Er come out! He's sorry for my family, sorry for my daughter! My family worked hard for them, and the result was such a result. Little people like us can't get through, the world is unfair, the world is unfair!"