C26

The last time she and Qi Yun slept in the same place, Qi Yun's fire rose, and he stayed in the house for nearly a month before clearing it up. Ye Jiao really didn't want him to come back again.

Little Ginseng was anxious and couldn't care about anything else, so she leaned over and lay on Qi Yun, firmly holding the man's wrist, not even daring to breathe, closed his eyes slightly to feel his pulse .

She was afraid that she would not be able to signal his pulse like this, Ye Jiao leaned forward and gently touched Qi Yun's neck with her hand. Behind her ears, she felt the slight beating of her fingertips.

After rubbing his neck for a long time, Ye Jiao was relieved that he was sure that Qi Yun's body was nothing unusual.

Thinking about it, the last time Qi Yun had a high fever was because Ye Jiao was too reckless to make up for him. Now for several months, Ye Jiao has been paying attention to getting along with Qi Yun. She is careful about his body, Qi Yun’s foundation is a lot better than before.

Looking at it now, even if it has been for so long now, there is no emptiness and no compensation, Ye Jiao is really relieved.

When she was relieved, the arms that Ye Jiao had been supporting were also relaxed, and her soft body lay directly on the man.

She reached out and poked Qi Yun's chin, thinking, fortunately, she didn't feel fever, even if she scared herself in vain just now.

Leaning her head on the man's chest, it was alright at first, but soon Ye Jiao could clearly hear his heart beating for several beats.

Ye Jiao thought it was making him uncomfortable, so she sat up and carefully covered the cup for him.

Seeing that the sky was already lit, the little ginseng lightly put on his coat and got out of the bed without waking Qi Yun. After slowly falling off the thick curtain of the bed, he went down to the ground and re-ignited the charcoal basin. She kept her hair together and left after the room warmed up.

But as soon as Ye Jiao walked out of the inner room, the man lying on the bed opened his eyes.

Yesterday, because Ye Jiao was leaning on him, Qi Yun was reluctant to wake up his wife. After the woman's hair was dry, he took her to the bed. He also lay down next to Ye Jiao. He wanted to read a book, but he didn't know how. Fell asleep.

With this sleep, Qi Yun slept extremely well.

Without dreams, without convulsions, Qi Yun seemed to have felt for the first time in his life what was called black sweet dreams.

He slept well and the quality was high, which made Qi Yun wake up earlier than usual.

Who knew that Ye Jiao was in his arms as soon as he woke up, making him stiff.

Although it was covered with the same quilt, Qi Yun remembered clearly that the two of them lay flat before going to bed, and there was a distance in between. How did they know that after falling asleep, they could not help but feel their wrists when he woke up. Caught by a woman

Qi Yun didn't open his eyes. He himself couldn't tell whether he was afraid of embarrassment or wanted to keep this tenderness longer. In short, Qi Yun chose to pretend to sleep, and Ye Jiao didn't notice.

And when the woman was lying on him, Qi Yun could even smell the sweet osmanthus smell on her.

It's sweet-scented osmanthus again. I obviously didn't eat the sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus yesterday... Yes, Ye Jiao's head oil seems to be sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus, so I bought it for her.