C92

When Qi Ming returned home, he was silent, except for his family's knowledge, and did not disturb others.

He is no longer the little boy that no one knew at the beginning. He held the case in his hand twice, and the Qi family didn’t cover it at all. Every time he celebrated with a big banquet, he basically knew about the Qi family. There is a star from heaven.

If someone recognizes Qi Ming, most of them will come forward to watch, and then ask for a calligraphy or something next to him to go back, hoping that this will also make their children feel angry.

Especially when it comes to the New Year, everyone is willing to ask for auspiciousness. Qi Ming looks like a mascot to them and is always willing to get close.

This time, Qi Ming stayed in the carriage honestly, and got out of the car at the door of the house. The first thing after going in was to ask for peace in the Liu's yard.

Qi Yun and Ye Jiao were also with the Liu family, waiting for him to go.

Ye Pingrong was the guest and was led to the front hall, where someone brought hot tea cakes.

Ye Pingrong came to the Qi family not long ago, but most of them were Ye Jiao who went directly to look for it. He came to the front hall once. He came in a hurry at the time, and he was surrounded by a small Huaning tail. Ye Pingrong hadn’t looked at the Qi family carefully. At this, I only feel that the surroundings are quiet and the small servants are well-behaved. Although they are not rich and powerful, they are also strict in family rules.

This made Ye Pingrong feel relieved.

Then Father Qi came out to see him, and Father Qi looked at him with a loyal and honest look, and his speech and manners were also honest, and Ye Pingrong became more concerned.

Before going to rest in the small yard arranged, Ye Pingrong saw the Liu family again, and after a polite conversation, he finally felt relieved to the Qi family.

Perhaps others have long forgotten how Ye Jiao got married, but Ye Pingrong remembers the twists and turns of his sister's marriage.

Of course, this is the sin of Ye Erlang and Ye Ersao. The Qi family’s three matchmakers and six hires are not too small, and the things that should be done are the same, and even more grander than others. Ye Jiao’s life is also watching It's better, but Ye Pingrong will still be a little worried.

Even if there is no Chongxi level, it is easy for farmers to marry high girls.

He always wanted to support Ye Jiao, rather than letting him come out and disturb Ye Jiao's life, because Ye Pingrong worried that the Qi family would be bad for Ye Jiao.

Even if Qi Yun treats her well, the family members' hardships are not something that an ordinary woman can bear.

Ye Pingrong followed Chu Chengyun, and he could be regarded as having met many lord's people, even if the powerful people treated his daughter-in-law harshly.

What about the royal family? His own princess was decayed by the queen's body, and Ye Pingrong could also inquire about this.

However, the Qi family is very good. Jiao Niang is a high-married woman, but looking at Qi's father and Liu family, she can tell that she is from Nanning.