C205-206

It is common for ordinary women to quarrel, even if they are arguing face-to-face, but there are very few people who tear their skins. Most of them have some good ideas on their mouths, but in the end they still want hello, me, hello, everyone, just give each other a step down Okay, after all, knotting a beam is a good knot but not easy to solve.

However, like Shi Shi, there are very few people who directly pinch the future of the family.

The two sisters only realized that they were afraid now. After all, when they said sour words behind their backs, they didn't think of who each other was, and now they came back to their senses.

Shi Tianrui is in charge of the Privy Council. The Privy Council is in charge of military power. Liu Rong is also rooted in the Ministry of War. Not to mention that the Princess Huaning and her comrade-in-law who is the general of the town’s country. These people casually brought out one to rectify their home. Like pinching ants?

Even if he knew that the misfortune came out of his mouth, the Shi clan now made it clear that the misfortune in their mouths would become real, which made the two sisters of Doctor Youwu's family pale.

Seeing that they were scared, Shi did not stop there. Instead, he calmly said: "In fact, everyone wants peace and security. I also think that everything is calm and peaceful is better than nothing? But good days don't want to be good. However, your family has resentment, so don’t blame others for listening to it in your ears."

Obviously, he didn't want to be kind to them. Shi's thoughts were not kind in the beginning.

Dr. You Wu looked up to him as a sixth-rank official, and he was on the same level as Qi Ming. However, the official position of a military commander has always been vacant, and it is harder to get promoted than a civilian official. Therefore, the sixth-rank military commander is in the eyes of others, which is naturally far away. Not as good as the Privy Council.

And the generals in the capital, if they don't have military power in their hands, most of them are empty positions, and they don't have a name in the yamen.

But no matter how small an official position is, it can't stop the bad heart, and the group training is still not prominent, isn't it still almost upsetting?

Moreover, in Shi Shi's heart, the two people seemed to be souring themselves when they talked, but they were actually hating Liu Rong, which is absolutely undesirable.

To these two people, they were naturally afraid, but Shi Shi's words aroused their anger.

Originally in my heart, the sisters of the You family did not look down on the Shi family, thinking she was a remarried daughter, and worthless. Liu Rong marrying her would be greedy for Shi Tianrui’s power and not really like it. In the final analysis, if there is no Shi Tianrui, what the Shi family is. ?It's just a business girl who runs an orchard, she's nothing.

The Bianshi clan was actually more glorious than them. Now You Jia can only be a man with his tail clipped because he is afraid of being liquidated.

But the difference is that Girl Youda is not too stupid. She knows that she is ignorant now, and she is involved in hidden things. The future of her family is probably ruined because of their two sour words, so even now Shi Shi was not polite, and she was only angry in her heart, but her face was just anxious, as if she wanted to say something nice to ask Shi Shi for forgiveness and let her let her go.

But Girl You Er is different. She is younger, and she doesn’t see much in the world. She knows how to compete for the favor of her parents at the door of the house. She doesn’t know much about other things and she is usually spoiled at home. The upper family did not dare to tell her outright about the outside affairs, for fear that the child would go out and talk nonsense, but forgot that this also made Yu Er girl vigilant, so she didn't know the severity.