C56

In the next few days, the Qi family was calm, and Ye Jiao didn't know what was going on outside.

However, Xiao Ginseng has never been worried, or that she has always had an inexplicable trust in Qi Yun. She always feels that as long as he wants to do things, there are very few things he cannot do.

Ye Jiao didn't care about what he wanted to do.

It's just that the weather is not good during this time, and it is always gloomy, with neither snow nor rain.

When the sky was overcast, Ye Jiao was not too happy to walk around in the yard. Most of them stayed in the house, burned enough charcoal fire, and kept the stone bud grass beside him, writing and writing to dispel boredom.

Occasionally, Liu shi would also call the upper clan Ye Jiao to cast the pot, or to talk about the usual things.

What's different from Ye Jiao is that Fang shi always worry about Qi Zhao. When chatting, she always wants to ask Ye Jiao what his brothers are doing.

Ye Jiao asked three questions, and she really didn’t know, but Fang shi always asked, which made Ye Jiao a little bored. Liu clan also saw that the Fang clan was worrying, so they didn’t have to pass this time and went back to the yard. Just stay in it.

But the happiest thing is probably Little Shitou. Fang shi's heart has been on Qi Zhao recently, and there is no time to always take care of him.

Finally, I was able to leave the book for a few days. I will take a look at Shishi today, and go shopping there tomorrow. From time to time, I will come to Ye Jiao’s yard to take a bite of "Second Auntie", which makes the days live a lot.

Qi Yun didn't go out too much. He met Guan Shi and Fang Li in the small room in the courtyard, and stayed with Ye Jiao the other time.

Early that morning, Qi Yun stayed in the bedroom and looked through the account books, but Ye Jiao didn't have time to accompany him, but played with little Shitou in the yard.

Little Shitou was young and fierce, sweating after a few runs.

Ye Jiao wanted to hug him back to the house, while Qi Yun silently took out a "Three Character Classic", and when he watched the stone come in, he said lightly to him: "It just so happens that I have time. Little Shitou will come. Uncle teaches you how to recognize it. word."

Shishi now feels a pain in his head when he hears the two words that can be read. He immediately does not stick to Ye Jiao, and instead picks up on the woman who hugged him, yelling: "Little Shitou is sleepy. Find his mother."

Ye Jiao didn't stop him, just looking at the back of her mother-in-law holding little Shitou and leaving, it was a little strange: "I usually keep little Shitou happy, but now I really miss him."

Just now, she asked nanny Liu to make a bowl of apricot cheese, which she wanted to use as a dessert for the stone.

Qi Yun put the "San Zi Jing" back on the shelf with a faint expression, with a gentle voice: "After all, mother and son are connected."

Ye Jiao thought for a while and accepted this statement.

After lunch was over, Qi Yun had someone withdraw from the table and asked Xiao Su to move out the chessboard in the cabinet.

Ye Jiao was holding a bowl of hot apricot cheese, eating with great concentration. Seeing that Qi Yun had someone move the chessboard out, she looked at him eagerly: "Play chess?"

"Well, playing chess, I taught you last time, with five pieces." Qi Yun said, placing the chessboard on the table.

Speaking of Go, Qi Yun is good at this, let alone Ye Jiao, a layman, even the master in the chess club might not be able to play him.