C17

Ye Jiao just glanced at it, but didn't pay attention to it. She was thinking about the ribs soup she was holding, and urged Tiezi to call Qi Yun to eat.

And this stack of paper Qi Yun was put on the table in the small room, and he took it out again when Qi Ming came the next day.

When Qi Ming saw it, his face wrinkled.

He is the youngest member of the family. Whether it is the father Qi or the mother Liu , he is pampered and. The elder brother Qi Zhao is much older than him, and he is a guardian of his younger brother everywhere. He naturally indulges, for fear that Qi Ming will be wronged. .

However, Qi Yun was different. His second brother didn't hug him and coax him very much since he was a child, either urging him to advance in reading or writing and writing.

Qi Ming had complained before, but when he grew up, he knew that his second elder brother was frail and he could not even survive in thirty. Even if he had a brilliant talent, he couldn't get fame and fame. This restrained him everywhere, hoping that Qi Ming could get ahead.

Qi Ming was early and wise, after understanding Qi Yun's good intentions, he was obedient to Qi Yun, and when he came to the second brother, he was as meek as a white rabbit.

It's just that at this moment, Qi Ming really couldn't control his expression, and he drooped his mouth and said to Qi Yun: "Second brother, I know it's wrong, can I not copy the words today? I want to talk more with mother."

Qi Yun picked up the paper and looked through it, then put it aside. Then he looked at him, but didn't mention copying the characters, but said: "Long time no see, third brother, can we fight the sword?"

For swords, two people are not fighting with swords and weapons. Although today's academies require students to know the six arts, and some teach kendo, even if Qi Ming does it, Qi Yun's bones can't hold it.

What Qi Yun said about the sword was that each side named a sword, and the other side said ancient poems and words related to the sword.

Qi Ming clearly uses the name of the sword to play the game, but the real intention is to explore Qi Ming's knowledge.

Qi Ming likes to read books, even a little idiot. Hearing this, he immediately raised his head and said, "You take the exam."

A smile flashed at the corner of Qi Yun's mouth, and his voice was flat: "Okay."

Qi Ming didn't even think about it, and immediately replied: "Knock the water over the sea, and wind the wind through the red sky."

"Where is Long Yuan?"

"The beautiful jade is born in the rock, and the sword comes out of Longyuan."

"Let’s talk about it again, fish sausage."

"Guqin snake worm evaluation is priceless, swordfish intestines are enlivened."

Qi Yun didn't stop asking, and Qi Ming didn't stop answering. There was no stumbling, and Qi Yun's eyes became more and more satisfied.

But Qi Ming was also more and more frightened.

He started studying abroad at the age of five, and he rarely went home. Instead, he lived in an academy to study hard. In addition, Qi Ming is a poet and book lover. Reading can make him happy. Over the past few years, his dabbles. The amount has far exceeded that of peers.