C86

Ye Jiao had a guess in her heart, but she didn't say it directly. Instead, she looked at Ye Pingrong with a smile and said, "Brother, you are back."

It was an ordinary sentence, nothing unusual, but it made Ye Pingrong's eyes almost cry.

His trip to the capital was indeed dangerous. He was ambushed before he arrived in Beijing. Even though Ye Pingrong had a good skill, but his fists were hard to beat four hands, he was directly beaten and seriously injured. If it weren't for the passing Princess Huaning, he would pick him up. , I'm afraid this life will be ruined.

Even after it was sent to Prime Minister Meng's mansion and invited the best doctor to come, I was amazed. I felt that Ye Ping Rong was dead, and ordinary people had long been injured and died, but he could wait until Princess Huaning came. Relying on the elixir carried by the princess was considered to have saved his life, and it was also a flick of the ghost door before being dragged back abruptly.

Now, Ye Pingrong has done the errands that Chu Chengyun explained, and when he comes back to see his sister, it feels like a world away.

Ye Pingrong stood there straight, his lips trembled slightly, and his voice hoarsely shouted: "Jiao Niang..."

Ye Jiao blinked, lifted the skirt and stepped forward, walked slowly to Ye Pingrong, smiled and looked up at him: "Big brother, you have been here for so long, Xu Bao bought you for his cloth tiger to play with. I'm off the line, I haven't thanked my eldest brother yet."

Ye Pingrong actually has a lot to say, but these words involve the secrets of the royal family, and he can't say it directly. Fortunately, when Ye Jiao mentioned something next to him, he could also get his attention away: "Who is Xu Bao?"

Ye Jiao gently wrapped Ye Pingrong's empty wrist without a trace, feeling that this person was in good health and then quietly let go of her hand, and said with a smile: "My child, it's been three months, his name is Qi Ce. , His nickname is Xu Bao."

Jiaojiao...has a child.

Ye Pingrong was in a daze for a while. He always felt that after returning from the battlefield, he didn't meet her Jiao Niang much, and it was different every time.

For the first time, Jiao Niang married. In the second time, Jiao Niang was pregnant.

It's better this time. The child is three months old.

But this is a happy event, a happy event, Ye Pingrong smiled on his face, and those tiger eyes looked very soft at the moment: "Okay, very good, my nephew's name is good, Xu Bao, I just hear it. Obedient and sensible child."

In the emotional state, Ye Pingrong didn't notice, his hand was held tightly all the time.

The woman in Chinese clothes who clasped his hands was the seventh princess of the current emperor, named Princess Huaning.

She was a noble Emperor of Heaven, and because she was favored by the emperor, she lived at ease since she was a child, and did whatever she wanted. She was very reckless and won a fief. Her mother and concubine Guo Guifei’s brother was a general of the first grade hussar. Among the princesses, she is the most free of life.

Today, Hua Ning has fallen in love with Ye Pingrong, and has caught up with his father’s miss of Chu Chengyun. But the old emperor also knew that his princes were insecure, and most of his ministers belonged to different factions. Please take the opportunity to find someone out.