C148

As soon as he said this, Xiao Su lowered his head, and Tie Zi held his head high, all for the purpose of holding back the smile.

After all, the two of them have been with Qi Yun and Ye Jiao for the longest time. They have been with their respective masters for several years. It stands to reason that any of their appearances should have been seen before, but now the second youngest is weak. With a voice of grievance, I have never seen it before.

By the way, the preface of this sentence is not followed by words, which makes it clear that it is nonsense after drinking, and it seems more and more flattering.

It's just that Xiaosu and Tiezi didn't dare to smile openly, they could only endure it, and ran out of the door after finding a way out, but didn't go far, but stayed at the door, thinking that if the masters told them to enter, they would have time. .

And Qi Yun didn't notice the movements of the two of them at all, instead he held the beautiful lady in his arms tightly, opened his mouth, but couldn't speak.

He asked about the alcohol on Ye Jiao. It wasn't strong, it was just faint, with a freshness, and the smell of sweet-scented osmanthus when talking was a bit unique.

The flush on the cheeks, the water vapor in the eyes, and the slightly red nose tip all told Qi Yun plainly that she was drunk.

Qi Yun had no time to investigate who brought Ye Jiao's wine. At this moment, he just looked down at Ye Jiao, slowed down his voice, and tried to make his tone less tense: "My daughter, my dear, you No grass grows, it won't get in the way."

Ye Jiao blinked when she heard the words, but then let go, piercing her face into his arms, and clasping the man's waist tightly, her voice was dull: "I obviously touched... Lie."

Qi Yun was a little helpless, but he didn't move, but backhanded Ye Jiao into his arms.

How to deal with drunk people, Qi Yun really has no experience.

When replaced by someone else, Qi Erlang is afraid that he will directly let people boil the sober soup while pinching his nose and pour it in, or blow the cold wind to wake up quickly, but this is his own lady, who usually coaxes and protects it is too late, so naturally he is reluctant to bear it. .

Sober up soup still needs to be boiled, but people also have to coax it well.

Hug Ye Jiao to sit on the soft couch, Qi Yun patted her on the back, and whispered: "What does Jiao Niang want to do? I ask someone to bring the pot back. Shall we eat?"

Ye Jiao nodded, and then shook her head, looking at him with an open face: "You help me pull out the grass."

Qi Yun gently stretched out his hand and pulled out the bead hairpin on her head. Instead of showing it to her, he put it aside and said softly: "Unplug it, no more."

Ye Jiao leaned on him, reached out to touch it, and laughed when she realized that she didn't touch it.

But the little ginseng stopped smiling when she smiled. She looked at Qi Yun very intently and said to him: "Msang Gong, don't you care?"

Qi Yun was gesturing to the iron that the probe came in, motioning him to bring the copper pot back. Hearing this, he looked down at Ye Jiao and asked gently, "What do you care about?"