C116

Qi Ming hadn't spoken a while ago, and when Ye Pingrong came in, he just met him, and then sat in a chair thinking.

In fact, he was searching for a story in his heart, and the province had nothing to say when Xu Bao got around him.

Obviously Qi Ming needs to defend the dignity of his uncle in front of Xu Bao.

Now suddenly seeing the box Ye Pingrong handed over, Qi Ming was taken aback for a moment, and then he showed a surprised expression, and then asked, "Brother Yi, what is this for me?"

Ye Pingrong shook his head: "I don't know." How could he just open the things the emperor gave?

The longevity lock box was accidentally knocked open last time. This time, Ye Pingrong was cautious and didn't touch it at all.

Qi Ming opened the box and saw that there was a book inside. He took it out and read it. He read the words carefully. Qi Ming said in surprise, "This is a copybook?" Then he turned a few more pages. Recognizing, "This is Zhong Shaojing's lower letters, "Ling Fei Jing"... My brother and I really have a heart, and he also knows that I'm copying this recently."

Qi Yun glanced at his third brother silently, thinking that it is not that others are magical, but that all your big characters have now been sent to the capital.

But Chu Chengyun was able to patiently read the large number of characters, and Qi Yun suddenly felt that his third brother was more important to him than he thought.

Although this copybook was engraved, the copybook has always been precious, and the authenticity is hard to find. Even if it is engraved, there are not many copies. It is an excellent copy.

Qi Yun thought, that person treated his third brother really well. This copybook is not very valuable, but very useful.

At this moment, Qi Ming said "Huh", and then smiled at the eight characters on the title page: "Brother Yi is really getting better."

Upon hearing this, both Qi Ming and Ye Pingrong looked over, and soon saw the words written in the booklet.

‘Xiao 旰 fights hardship, keeps determined and tireless’.

There is a red seal at the back, which is probably a private seal with only two characters.

Shendu.

You can see Chu Chengyun's dedication from the seal alone.

Both of them had seen Chu Chengyun's handwriting. When they looked at each other, Ye Pingrong and Qi Yun flashed surprises in each other's eyes.

This is an imperial pen, as long as it is an imperial pen, this booklet is extremely rare.

Qi Ming has always admired Chu Chengyun's literary talent, especially Chu Chengyun's good handwriting. He likes it most and respects it.

Qi Yun thought that the inscription on Jinzunjiu that Chu Chengyun gave him was recommended by Qi Ming.

Picking up the booklet, and looking from the left to the right, Qi Ming only felt that these eight characters couldn't be read enough, and he couldn't praise it no matter how much he liked. After watching for a long time, he said, "Such a good word is rare, it's really rare. I will see Brother Yi in the future, and I must let him write this copybook for me."