C62

When the back hall of the Qi family was already in a crowd, the three Qi family brothers were not in the front hall, but went for a stroll in the back garden.

It is now a good time for winter to spring. Although I will feel the chill in the morning and evening, I feel warm when the sun is shining at noon.

Seeing that the sky was good, and Qi Yun was now able to move around freely, so Qi Zhao looked at the banquet and almost took his two younger brothers to the yard, thinking about waiting for a while and counting the time to go back.

When this came out of the front hall, Qi Ming seemed much more relaxed.

In fact, for Qi Saburo, the first name in the county exam is not a title to show off.

He has seen and heard a lot in the academy, and in this small three yuan, there are many counties in the examination case leader.

The more difficult it goes up, the county exam is a threshold.

Although it is a happy event that he can take the first place at a young age, for Qi Ming, his scientific research road is only the beginning now, and there is still a long way to go in the future.

It was obviously not Qi Ming's intention to celebrate for a threshold exam.

However, when he looked at his parents, he valued the results this time, and Qi Ming could also see that most of the people who came were not rushing to him, but to have a visit from the beginning and to have a relationship with his family. The point is His daddy also had two older brothers, so he didn't say anything, and let his parents celebrate.

But when the banquet was held, everyone who came to praise him was that there was nothing in the sky, but most of them were merchants. This boasting word is called a smooth, one set of sets, and only Qi Ming described it as like It was as if Wenquxing descended from the world, and Qi Ming blushed with praise.

Now that she was hiding and clean, Qi Ming was comfortable.

And his series of changes were seen by the two brothers.

Qi Zhao has a straight-forward temper, but after spending so many years with his brother, he knows a little bit about Saburo's temper.

Just when he saw Qi Ming's face turned red, he couldn't wait to see him, so he took them out for a walk.

Seeing Qi Ming's refreshed look now, Qi Zhao couldn't help but throw a look at Qi Yun.

Qi Yun nodded cooperatively, but said nothing.

Several people tacitly did not mention the results of Saburo's county test, but Qi Zhao took the lead: "Now that the sky is going to warm up, wait until March, can we go out to see the flowers together?"

Although the Qi family is a wealthy family, ordinary people would go out for outing in the spring, but the Qi family, who has a large family, has never been so lucky.

In previous years, either because Qi Yun was in poor health, or because he had not returned from school, he was always unable to make a career.

Now that Qi Zhao mentioned the old things again, he was also happy in his heart.

The second younger brother has improved a lot, and the third younger brother has also made achievements in his studies. As the elder brother, he has been beautiful in his heart since the Chinese New Year, thinking that he should go out and have fun this year.